• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tycoon the Wasp WIP character WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
So bad it doesn't even deserve to be dragged to the Recycle Bin. It must be deleted straight off. Do not pass Go. Do not collect 200 dollars.

Tip on how to improve this: Base it off Sonic's skeleton, but make it look different. This isn't Senku where the character is a hedgehog, so why does your wasp look like a hedgehog then?
It does look different. Just as much as Tails or Knuckles. It also does not look like a hedgehog. Nothing in all the Sonic games looks like a hedgehog.

@LightDasher: OK, send me a sprite, and I'll see what I can do from there.

Its Sonic with a new hair style with wings.
I would say its a recolor.
And new eyes, new expression, and now, new shoes ^^

It does look different. Just as much as Tails or Knuckles. It also does not look like a hedgehog. Nothing in all the Sonic games looks like a hedgehog.
By "hedgehog," they mean "Sonic-like."
Its Sonic with a new hair style with wings.
I would say its a recolor.
And new eyes, new expression, and now, new shoes ^^
Sorry, that doesn't change anything, or fix the problem. I can make Spike the Wolverine, making him look like tails with a different head, but it still is an edit from Tails. If you edit from an existing sprite, make it look radically different than the base, or else it's just simply a few changes to the sprites.

Give it up, Tycoon. Nobody wants your wad. It has no redeeming value and seriously does not look like a wasp. Just because Sonic doesn't look exactly like a hedgehog, doesn't mean Tycoon can look like Sonic. Wasps aren't grey, they're supposed to have black and dark-yellow stripes IIRC. You're better off borrowing some design concepts from Charmy Bee, or getting a new fancharacter altogether.

I'll Begin said:
Give it up, Tycoon. Nobody wants your wad. It has no redeeming value and seriously does not look like a wasp. Just because Sonic doesn't look exactly like a hedgehog, doesn't mean Tycoon can look like Sonic. Wasps aren't grey, they're supposed to have black and dark-yellow stripes IIRC. You're better off borrowing some design concepts from Charmy Bee, or getting a new fancharacter altogether.

Hedgehogs aren't blue, they're supposed to be shades of brown.

>_>

Ice said:
Tycoon said:
Hedgehogs aren't blue, they're supposed to be shades of brown.
>_>

*Facepalm*
Did you even read what I'll Begin wrote?

He said that Tycoon should be black and yellow. And other stuff, I've given up the WAD, but not the character altogether.

I believe you mean Naoto Ōshima. Naka programmed it, but Ōshima made Sonic and Robotnik.

I think you should change the belly if its going to be a wasp O_O. And maybe change the eyes. Make it look a little less like sonic.

Way Past Wasssssp
waypastwaspkj3.png

Monster Iestyn said:
light dasher said:
Way Past Wasssssp
waypastwaspkj3.png

Still not Wasp-like.

Reasons why:
  • He hasn't got attennae
  • He hasn't got an abdomen
  • He's green
  • He hasn't got yellow stripes
  • He need more insect-like jaws

Then Sonic is not a good hedgehog 'cause hedgehogs don't wear globes and the most important... Sonic is BLUE.

I think he's green because it makes it easier for the character to be teamcolourable, although it doesn't have to be green to be teamcolourable as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back