Two Really Stupid questions.....Bare with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do make a character from a sprite sheet and release it the topic will be locked and the link removed. Also if you want to make individual frames tehn yu have to save each frame as a seperate image, if you don't know how to do that then I don't think you will be very good at wadding.

First of all, the tag with the / is the close tag, put that second. Basically, switch the tags surrounding your url.

Secondly, well, in terms of actual quality, it's fine. However, here's the thing. Like 90% of Strategy RPGs out there, Disgaea is seen in a 3/4 Isometric style, meaning you'll never see the direct front, back, or sides of the characters. In essence, my point is this-SRB2 has eight different angles. The character shown only has an effective four angles, with a few minor exceptions.

Also, SRB2 has a lot more actions than are there. Walking and running are seperate, plus there are "unbalanced" sprites, as well as falling and jumping frames. In short, you'll have to make the rest by hand, and no offense intended, but you're probably not much with drawing on your own if you want to make a character wad from a sprite sheet.

Lastly, if you do do the rest by hand, the only way to put the frames in SRB2 would be by copying and pasting. See the Wiki (you'll find the link easiy next to the posting dialog) for details on the actual mechanics of putting the seperate frames into a wad, as well as more details on the limitations I've noted.

Any kinds of sprite rips are bad if you have no reason for making them. IE Torgo's srb1 mod also had some srb1 sonic sprites accompanying them despite being made by SSN. It worked because they bring back some more feel to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back