• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Two questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, I'm not sure what I did, but now when I select Shadow, I start playing as Tails. I had it working earlier and I'm not sure what happened...

Is Tails.plr really a WAD with other extension? If is, replace the file with the shadow WAD.

Sik said:
Is Tails.plr really a WAD with other extension? If is, replace the file with the shadow WAD.
Or don't, because that won't do what you want it to, it'll keep you from playing netgames, and it will crash up 1.09.

The SOC is the proper way to change the character select screen.

akirahedgehog said:
YOU SAID IT!!! THE MAGIC NUMBER 1.09!!!! :eek:

:o
We should always use red to refer to 1.09. You know, to give it an evil feeling to it. People would be all like, "ONOES TEH 1.09!!!! RUN!" :lol:

This how I have my SOC file.

Character 0
Status = 122

Character 1
Status = 122

Character 2
Status = 122

Character 3
Status = 122

and I have Shadow set like this.

Character 4
PlayerName = Shadow
MenuPosition = 40
PicName = SHADCHAR
Status = 32

And Sonic is set to character 0 to replace the original. Perhaps I made a mistake that's causing it that I can't find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back