True Hyper Sonic.wad............Yes it's not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is my wad evreyone knows, and it's not even the finished version, just the little beta, like you said about the back and front poses, im working on them

(Light Dasher THS has credited you but he use small text as a JOKE)

THS why don't you just make your own version.

So that justifies taking someone else's and hiding the appropriate credit text?

And, no, I don't care that you wrote it in the second post. It doesn't justify the inital action.

True Hyper Sonic said:
I don't have the time to make wads. :(

Do you know how many people ask me to make a character wad for them? I don't have the time, either, but thats mainly because I'm busy with a lot of other projects, like the "adventure field" level pack project, SMS1.09.5, SMSrider-v8, and SADX-sonic 1.09.4!

For those who wanna know about the adventure field project.....its a small level pack with the SADX adventure fields remade. Nothing too special.

light dasher said:
that is my wad evreyone knows, and it's not even the finished version, just the little beta, like you said about the back and front poses, im working on them
ehem, im working on it, i havent forgotten

Super mystic sonic said:
Do you know how many people ask me to make a character wad for them? I don't have the time, either, but thats mainly because I'm busy with a lot of other projects,
Do you know how many people asked me to make character wads for them when I was working on SPMoves? The plan was SUPPOSED to be that everyone made their own character wad and I just programmed in the abilitys, but I ended up getting stuck with 100% of the work because everyone was too lame to be able to do anything.
Super mystic sonic said:
SMS1.09.5
You mean SMS1.1, right? Because there isn't gonna be a 1.09.5 unless it's released purely to disprove me saying so. :E

NO! Jason is right: The next version that will be released is 1.1! I think it was written somewhere in announcements.

I'll release SMS 1.09.5 to SMS 1.09.6 to SMS 1.09.7, etc. So I can release differen't SMS' without having to all the work in one time without a break. And of course I want to have the public testers tell me things I could improve to SMS.

I have enough time before SRB2 1.1 gets released, so lets just keep releasing new versions.

For information, I'd like to say SMS1095 will stay a private beta (unless you ask for it) untill I think its good enough to be SMS 1.09.6! Then I'll release it, and the public may judge it, and tell me what to improve. Of course I'm gonna need some idea's as well. Unlockables, extra enemies, idea's for the character sprites, new special effects, whatever you can think of. Too bad the SMS 1.09.4 topic got locked because I told something bad (some lies) about a total differen't project while Shuffle tought I was talking about the SMS character wad to be released in final version as SMS BLAST 2.
Bet some people will have their arguments about that, and the admins will surely keep their reason to lock that topic standing.
Now totally back on-topic(wich means even more off-topic!), ignoring the text above: When I got too many left time with the supervirus, the game suddenly crashed. Personally, I find the supervirus the weirdest thing I've ever sawn. But hey, JTE suprised me many, MANY times before. Why am I posting this in the THS topic? Dunno, JTE just posted in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back