• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

TreeFlag benn remade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Metal

ZNemeald
The old one make sonic cry and I learn more about how to use the srb2doombuilder. Yay!

It can be used as Tag,Match and ctf (the real purpose)

srb20005.png

srb20006.png

srb20007.png

srb20008.png

Reasons It is not in releases

1. I need to know how to make a pic for level select
2. This map replace the first map
3. Should it be smaller(slimmer) or and lower the stairs

Here it is http://www.sendspace.com/file/lh9h3g

Here's how I do it:
1. Upload a picture to photobucket.
2. download the thumbnail Photobucket made after upload.
3. rename the thumbnail using the proper icon name format (Extract one from srb2.srb if you don't know what it is).
4. load the new icon into the wad with xwe.

glaber said:
Here's how I do it:
1. Upload a picture to photobucket.
2. download the thumbnail Photobucket made after upload.
3. rename the thumbnail using the proper icon name format (Extract one from srb2.srb if you don't know what it is).
4. load the new icon into the wad with xwe.

You don't need to do all that, Glaber. All you need to do is to type in VIEWSIZE 12 in the console (which removes everything from the stats), turn off the camera and crosshair, take a screenshot of it, then make a bmp of the screen. Resize the screen in the bmp to 160x100 pixels and load it into XWE.

The reason I said to make a bmp of it is because it would look different if the png was resized and put into XWE, and apparantly it wouldn't look as good as the bmp version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back