Trapped Ideas No Progress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is it.... i have many ideas for srb2 and I think that some of them are good but when I try to share them with the srb2 community i get critised...-_-

ok...ok i know this sounds bad but in order to actually make a wad or in order for me to learn i need an actual vid,tutorial or somehthing that i can actually study from and learn!

You're not being criticized. Criticism is helpful comments given while something is being reviewed. Nobody is reviewing you or your ideas.

However, we're <INSERT MORE SUITABLE WORD HERE> your ideas because of these two reasons.

1. Impossible/stupid/not worth the effort.
2. Against the rules to suggest wads, in most cases, because otherwise the Suggestions and Help forum will be full of "MAKE ME BLAZE WAD" "PROGRAM SLOPES FOR ME PLZ" "MAKE SKY RAIL ZONE FOR ME" "MAKE ME A LEVEL PACK AND I WON'T GIVE YOU CREDIT". I don't think you have been suggesting wads, so this might not apply.

Making levels is pretty easy. The only thing I needed the wiki for was lindef pegging and skies. What's so hard about making levels? You can just try figuring it out yourself. SRB2 Doom Builder is less scary than it seems.

But, he said just plain ideas. How is that specific? I can't cater to something I don't know about. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back