• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

trainer tails preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket

mtailspreview.png

this is my first time working with this large of sprites, and htis is only a beta, so the shading and stuf isnt really done

I was just wondering if some people liked the idea of a tails that could reach a little bit higher of a speed

im calling it trainer tails right now, cuz its sposed to help you learn to use the faster charectors, cuz he is closer to thier speed

I was wondering if people liked the basic design, and the idea, before I went into the trouble of making the rest of the sprites

you all of corse know what I used for the base

rocket said:
mtailspreview.png

this is my first time working with this large of sprites, and htis is only a beta, so the shading and stuf isnt really done

I was just wondering if some people liked the idea of a tails that could reach a little bit higher of a speed

im calling it trainer tails right now, cuz its sposed to help you learn to use the faster charectors, cuz he is closer to thier speed

I was wondering if people liked the basic design, and the idea, before I went into the trouble of making the rest of the sprites

you all of corse know what I used for the base
they rock rename it Metal Tails and your set

glad you like it, of corse, it will be a LOT more work to finnish, but I know it will help me, and maybe more

and of corse its fun to play with metal charectors

if I ever finnish this, maybe I will clean the knuckles sprite up and make a mecha knuckles, but best not to get to far ahead

anyone else have any opinions?
mtailsexample2.png

more done, last one not fully done, ill rearrange them later

CZ64 is allredey making metal chararters but he wont do Metal tails becase he is doing the Tails doll.So i think you can do metal tails with out any wories. :P

The sprites are shrinking as you go to the right, the left is huge compared to the ones on the right. And the far right one has white on the end of its shoes instead of black.

This is pretty cool, can't wait till its finished.

I said the one on the end wasnt DONE!

>_<

anyways, ive made new sprites!

mechatailz.png

I didnt know what else to do for the bored pose. cuz robots cant yawn...

and I know that two of the sprites dont have thier gloves colored in yet

Yaknow, out of all of the newcomers wad works ive seen, excluding mabye Tyrant, cause he never finished anything...
this is the best of them all 0_o
Keep up the good work rocket, it looks very good!

thank you!

I used to sprite quite a bit, so im about avarage in that, and the shading I use is EASY

in fact, if ANYONE wants to know how to do it, just PM me.
and im debating how to make a full speed run, should it be like tails full speed run, or different?
what do the people who will be using this think?

hmm? what?

I never wadded before, if your saying the sprites should be harder

ive never wadded before
and ive made many sprites before, and enjoy making sprites, and it requires no real effort
and im getting a tablet soon, so that should speed it up some

Prime 2.0 said:
mmm. I think the hard part will be adapting that color scheme to the legacy pallette.

he never wadded before. Try telling him the same thing, but without complicated words that were exclusive produced by the productive factory of the united stated of Amerika that were licensed by the white house where the sacred president lives and works togheter with many agents came from differen't country's to protect the president and his energic daughter.

(What the HECK am I saying!?!?)

rocket said:
Dont tell me these things.. its discouraging >_<

Hey, don't worry about the palette. Most of the colors you use here are pretty close to the palette. If you'd like, I can convert them top the closest match using Paint Shop Pro.

If you're worried over the wadding, don't be. It's very easy to put the characters together in a wad. Actually, with the new beta version of XWE, I don't think you'd even need a hex editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back