Trainer tails demo A

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket

and you all thought that I stopped =p

anyway, this is a demo I am putting out, the wad part was by shadow water, I used it with his permision

this is a beta, to show how im doing so far
the final; update SHALL include full flight poses, AND hurt better hurt poses

edit: screenshot, it will look a little better when you play though. windowe4d mode scewed, and such
mechatailspic6kf.png

ANYWAY
kirby will be done after final trainer tails is done, I will probobly call him mecha tails in the final version, but for now, he is trainer tails

I got my friend gameaddict30 to draw the charector for the select pic while I was wadding.

http://www.sepwich.com/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=c97c55433dc47b93514bd98c3897b474

one set of poses still shows the Tails Doll

He kinda looks cute, maybe it's cause he's small and kinda plushy. Oh and for the lives icon and name icon being out of position, that's XWE's fault. See if you can figure out how to make the X and Y positions both be 0.

Super mystic sonic said:
Man.....it would be very nice to see that ''whee'' text when playing the game.

someone should make a "Whee.wad" it'd be text running at the speed of sonic :o

that would be freaky

rocket said:
and you all thought that I stopped =p

anyway, this is a demo I am putting out, the wad part was by Shadowater, I used it with his permision

Glad that I could be helpful. And I'm a little touchy about my username.I don't like people misspelling it. But don't worry. I'll let you get away with it.

If you need any other help, I'd be glad to oblige (sp?). After all, Tails Doll was based off of Trainer Tail's first five sprites (that was before I knew about the Save As feature in XWE, though...).

And remember; download my wad! <--Shamele-*shot* I mean, shameful self-advertisement...

EDIT: Why did I type "Soon"? Eh, oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back