• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

toxic.wad

is this a good or bad project?

• totally awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sorta sorta

• kinda sucks

• the idea is crud

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Toxic The Hedgehog said:
i am starting a wad of well me it is a xwe edit of hms123311
i asked super flip to debug it but he could not. the bugs are:
when he is standing it says he is on a edge
when he is on his falling sprite he dies
when on multiplayer i try to change his color but the game usually crashes
can anyone debug it?

Sorry man, I suck at Wads :? .

Ok You see, you think people will have fun with this overpwered wad, but your wrong! If people wanted to play with an overpowered recolor, they could just take out sms or hms or some overpowered forum member wad. They do not need another one

superflip96 said:
i am starting a wad of well me it is a xwe edit of hms123311
i asked super flip to debug it but he could not. the bugs are:
when he is standing it says he is on a edge
when he is on his falling sprite he dies
when on multiplayer i try to change his color but the game usually crashes
can anyone debug it?

Sorry man, I suck at Wads :? .

okay I think that most people didn't get this.... when I said this wad was not going to be an edit I think you all missed that post... That was for the old toxic.wad that was a crappy edit of hms123311.... THIS IS A NEW WAD WITH NEW SPRITES AND IS NOT A EDIT! besides
1) I like overpowered stuff....
2) I need a wad of myself to make myself worthy here...
3) If someone could help me with the bug from my last post It would be greatly appreciated...

okay this topic may be revived! Since toxic (me) got a new style I am making a new wad completely this one is not a edit and will not be a dumb recolor this one is a edit of the sonic asprite and all parts except for the main body are drawn by me.. here is Some of the sprites going to be used:

Some Abilitys Toxic Will Have: Lightdash ,Homing Thok, Rapid Thok

Looks like a recolor
*sniffs
smells like a recolor
*licks
Tastes like a recolor
*touches
Feels like a recolor

Draykon said:
okay this topic may be revived! Since toxic (me) got a new style I am making a new wad completely this one is not a edit and will not be a dumb recolor this one is a edit of the sonic asprite and all parts except for the main body are drawn by me.. here is Some of the sprites going to be used:

Looks like a recolor
*sniffs
smells like a recolor
*licks
Tastes like a recolor
*touches
Feels like a recolor

-_- I know its a recolor but at least its better then my older one...

well shading will be done once it's out of beta stage...
random question for a mystery event that may happen way.... later... can you have a sprite help attack enemies like in sonic 3 and knuckles with super tails?

Draykon said:

Looks like a recolor
*sniffs
smells like a recolor
*licks
Tastes like a recolor
*touches
Feels like a recolor

-_- I know its a recolor but at least its better then my older one...
What Draykon means is that you said it wasn't a recolor

I said
Dumb Recolor
Not Just Recolor. The Old One Was Shadow Spries Edited VERY Poorly. It Was My First Wad And I Had No Idea How To Design It Myself.... Anyway I Finished Him Up But He Has A Error That Says Something Bad Sprites EMERA0 And Something Else.... However I Don't Recall Adding A File Emera0

Super mys/tic sonic said:
Before you have your real Hyper mys/tic Sonic? Really, put the numbers after the HMS thing. Otherwise it can lead to Hyper mys/tic Sonic. Hyper mys/tic Sonic was the first to use HMS. He's the one and only, the very original. No other HMS' anywhere.

HMS stands for

Hyper mysterious shadonic. Go to the topic and see for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back