• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

toxic.wad

is this a good or bad project?

• totally awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sorta sorta

• kinda sucks

• the idea is crud

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Toxic The Hedgehog said:
supermysticsonic
thanx a lot this will help me a ton
i will start right now :mrgreen:

Yeah....for incase you didn't read my olde post. I said there is a option in the options menu that says: "Don't auto-capitalize letters" or something like that. Just check that box. Then you should rename the PLAYA and PLAYB lumps below in the wad to have lower-case A and B letters.

okay this topic may be revived! Since toxic (me) got a new style I am making a new wad completely this one is not a edit and will not be a dumb recolor this one is a edit of the sonic asprite and all parts except for the main body are drawn by me.. here is Some of the sprites going to be used:

Some Abilitys Toxic Will Have: Lightdash ,Homing Thok, Rapid Thok

yes rapid homing thok you can thok as many times as you want while in air until you hit the floor and any enemy or item that you want but missed the homing part will lock you in....
Anybody could know that...

yes well... I want him to be really really really awesome in coop and 1 player mode but I dont want to use someone elses work like in my n00bish period when I came up with this so It's custom and should be released this week! ( I actually started this yesterday believe it or not! )

NeoJames said:
Is that an overpowered recolor? Can you put that out, i'm alergic to second hand INGORANCE
YOU%27RE_WINNER_trophy.jpg

look okay... sms is a recolor and you don't call him that.... ( no offense sms yours is cool ) Im afrustrated dude because I want to get this out this week and with school that can get really hard to do....

WHAT? Just where do you get off saying that we don't call SMS a recolor? We sure do, and it is one of the worst ones out there.

NeoJames said:
Dude....SMS is an overpowered recolor, I have NO idea why people like him
Because he has homing, lightdash, Super, a fireball and multithok all in one bundle.

SO yeah, we like him BECAUSE he's an overpowered recolour.

okay I need to fix something and I will try to release a public beta but I need help with this one...
I finished all sprite names and whenever I try to run the game with him added it says this:
R_InitSprites: Sprite PLAYA1 frame D is missing rotations.

First off rotations in a single sprite?
second frame D in a single sprite

come one, is this the best of the best?

i think there is an error or a bug some where, and, the char spirits are too messy i suppose... :D . I deleted it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back