• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tower of wing Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Metal

ZNemeald
Mario tower from mario 64

I have been gone for a long time I have learn how to make FOF :]
While I was gone

It is halfway done becuase I need roofs and rings. This wad is goning to be a tag and match level

rainbow

srb20017.png

Clouds

srb20016.png

srb20015.png

Bahahahah, this level fails.

1. Despite your "two thok barriers", I can still get outside the level by thokking. This needs to be corrected.
2. This level is REALLY bad for Match, if that's what you designed it for. The actual Mario level, Tower of the Wing Cap, is very small. Match levels shouldn't be small.
3. To replicate the Tower of the Wing Cap, the floor needs to be a bottomless pit.
4. This level looks nothing like the actual Tower of the Wing Cap.

How did you get out becuase I cant get out and the reason the bottem is not a bottemless pit is becuase peopl will die easly and plan as sonic is flying or something

This level is a crappy level that I made. However, it shows a better example of how the Tower of the Wing Cap should work and look. http://darkkitsune.sepwich.com/wads/mt_totwc.wad

Also:

5. Get rid of those **** vertical rings. They are the ONLY RINGS IN THE LEVEL, and they don't even respawn. If you want any good match competition, you need rings that respawn.

I will take the rings out later becuase I forget to take them out and I will put a botemless pit and clouds that you can walk on

the wad look more like the wing cap then mine but how are goning to move and stuff

@Dark Metal: Make it bigger and fix the stupid tower sticking out of the middle, and design the outside line to look more like a castle turret.

Orangelink is right, too. You can take out those retarded vertical rings, but if you're going to do that, add rings elsewhere on the main platforms where players can reach them easily from their spawn points.

Don't even say it. :(

Edit: I'm looking at these new screenies and such. The look is nicer, but the level still needs a different general format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back