Tortured Planet v9 (scmrtf_TorturedPlanet-v9.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He told me he'd be releasing a new one very soon.

I know how you feel...I'm really impatient to release it, but I'm also loath to do so without the music. Like I said, I've been toying with the idea of setting a cutoff date, at which point I would release it with or without all of the music, but I haven't set anything in stone yet.

He told me he'd be releasing a new one very soon.

I know how you feel...I'm really impatient to release it, but I'm also loath to do so without the music. Like I said, I've been toying with the idea of setting a cutoff date, at which point I would release it with or without all of the music, but I haven't set anything in stone yet.

Even so, you could use the music you have at the time, otherwise you're letting that music go to waste for the moment. It's the temptation to play the updated levels more than the music which can be sorted easily anytime.

Eruption Conduit Zone Act 2

And here you are, sahs.

I'm not sure about a few things in this song, the main being I don't think it loops well. I might have to change that at some point. It's my first Act 2 remix, though.

And, even though it's a little offtopic, I just want to post that one of my pieces, Tidal Chamber, won 7th out of 51 places in a contest over at VGMusic. I'm very happy! :}

As a pianist, I've got to say that the Piano sounds beautiful in the song, so lively and upbeat as well. It sounds much better than act 1, you better use the piano in all the act two remixes!

As for the looping, why not let the song end then restart?

However, is it just me who thinks this fits Act 1 better... I dunno I think it fits a more outside theme than indoors.

Also, could you possibly make the piano more punchy and sharp, it's so soft it gives the impression that you are in the sky above the clouds, while it sounds awesome, I think you would want a more powerful approach for act 2.

However, This is by far my favourite tune so far! Well done!

Last edited:
If you wait for the music, v9.0 will be out sometime in 2012.

But you can think it in another way, while the music isn't released, Fawfulfan can work on improving his pack,I know that he's doing this now, but anyway, he have a good time to do things and fix errors(he already fixed a lot of missing textures and others errors as he said, but there can be more errors) in TP until the music isn't released.
Also, I'm impatient too, as I'm waiting the new version to speedrun it. =)

To be honest, I think he should release something rather so that he knows if he's on the right track with his improvements. Otherwise, he might be wasting a whole year doing bad stuff (of course I'm exaggerating here).

There's something to be said for that. I'll further consider establishing a date to definitely release v9.0. I will say, though, that there are things in Tortured Planet v8.4 that were so bad that the odds of my having made them worse by changing them in v9.0 is pretty much impossible, like a few things about SWZ2.

And Charybdizs, you've done it again! I love that music--it could be the best one you've done so far, but I can't decide if it's better than the SWZ1 track or not. But it fit the theme beautifully, and the volume is perfect too! I disagree that the looping is bad here...this track currently has the second best loop of any of your creations, after SAZ1.

So now we've got the first zone to have a track for both full acts. Of course, I'm still waiting for boss music...

Last edited:
Charybdizs, why are you using piano and strings for a mechanical theme? In fact, why are you using so many acoustic-sounding instruments for the digital soundtrack of a Sonic game? And moreover, why is the music for the second act totally unrelated to the one for the first? And why does the act 2 music sound so harmless and non-energetic?

I've always been skeptical of the whole soundtrack, and that feeling has only gotten stronger. These tracks are, in all honesty, just not good. They're not memorable, they don't fit the themes of the levels they're meant for, and their instrument choices make no sense. As much as Fawfulfan seems to love it, I can't stand it.

Charybdizs, why are you using piano and strings for a mechanical theme? In fact, why are you using so many acoustic-sounding instruments for the digital soundtrack of a Sonic game? And moreover, why is the music for the second act totally unrelated to the one for the first? And why does the act 2 music sound so harmless and non-energetic?

I've always been skeptical of the whole soundtrack, and that feeling has only gotten stronger. These tracks are, in all honesty, just not good. They're not memorable, they don't fit the themes of the levels they're meant for, and their instrument choices make no sense. As much as Fawfulfan seems to love it, I can't stand it.
Did you listen closely? After the first few seconds, it started sounding a little more mechanical (largely due to the steady, hollow thumping). I guess you're right that there could be more digital elements in there, but I like his take on the music. I thought it was a pretty novel idea to use acoustic effects to simulate a factory, and I think he did it well.

Also, if you pay attention, you'll notice the Act 2 music isn't unrelated to the Act 1 music. The middle part in particular calls back to the middle part in the first.

I very much dispute the claim that this music doesn't fit the levels. And while I agree that a few tracks aren't terribly memorable compared to the standard soundtrack, there are plenty that are (Cutscene, ECZ1, DDZ1, and SWZ1 leap to my mind).

Did you listen closely? After the first few seconds, it started sounding a little more mechanical (largely due to the steady, hollow thumping). I guess you're right that there could be more digital elements in there, but I like his take on the music. I thought it was a pretty novel idea to use acoustic effects to simulate a factory, and I think he did it well.
I know that there are digital-sounding components too. I merely complained that he's using anything acoustic-sounding at all. That does not fit a factory theme. It's a pretty novel idea, yes, but the main reason nobody did it yet is that it's a bad idea. Factories are electronic, so the music should be electronic too. This track sounds melancholic, even dreamy. I don't think that's what a factory tune sounds like.

Also, if you pay attention, you'll notice the Act 2 music isn't unrelated to the Act 1 music. The middle part in particular calls back to the middle part in the first.
Yeah, they share one bass line, but it's modified a lot. That's not my idea of an Act 1/Act 2 relation.

I very much dispute the claim that this music doesn't fit the levels.
Well, the Snowcap Nimbus 2 tune sounds like a cross between a Christmas carol and a summer hike through the mountains to me. Again, the level is icy, why is the tune warm and soft? Another example: SAZ1 only starts sounding like a beach theme around the middle. Before that, it would better fit into GFZ. The bottom line is that the wrong instrument choices have been made in a lot of places, and that makes them sound less fitting than they might otherwise be.

And while I agree that a few tracks aren't terribly memorable compared to the standard soundtrack, there are plenty that are (Cutscene, ECZ1, DDZ1, and SWZ1 leap to my mind).
I agree on Cutscene and DDZ1. ECZ1 has too much that distracts from the main hooks, and while those are good, they're not elaborate and long enough to hold the whole track. SWZ1 develops a good backing, but then doesn't present any memorable main melody. The same goes for LGZ2. SAZ1 has a good lead melody, but it's ruined by unfitting instrumentation. SNZ2 and ECZ2 are junk, I'm sorry.

All in all, these tracks aren't useless, but they need more work. The instrumentation shouldn't be quite as realistic and not as focused on acoustic sounds. The compositions need to be streamlined: Unnecessary or boring parts should be cut, irrelevant sound layers should be cut down (away with those background strings), and strong hooks need to be written. Then these tracks might shine. Right now, they're worse than the stuff they ought to replace. You're not writing pop music, you're writing video game music. Keep it memorable and simple.

Last edited:
Get ready for some quote mining.

Umm... Reading this makes me wonder about you, Spiritcrusher. Are you doing this just to mess with me?Take a listen to this song: Pay attention to the piano and strings.

As for the problem of acoustic sounding instruments?

You know what they say said:
You can't please everyone!

If I tone it down, everyone complains about it being too Midi-ish, like they did about Sunshine Atoll. Including Fawfulfan. So, let me settle this question right now. Fawfulfan, tell me the truth, what do you think on this matter? Because I'll be glad to oblige if you agree with him.

And it not having any to do with the original? What on earth do you mean by that? Did you listen to both? There is SO much similarities in tune, pattern, rhythm, and sometimes direct copying. Maybe not as similar as the Act 2 themes for some of the REAL Sonic games, but that was kind of intentional on my part, because those are usually so similar I can't tell the difference easily.

I've always been skeptical of the whole soundtrack,
Welcome to the club. That makes it two members.

These tracks are, in all honesty, just not good.
...Now that's just nasty. :/
I agree that I haven't done the best job on making sonic styled songs, but calling them just plain bad is really ridiculous. I know a lot of people that are much more experienced composers than you, and if my music really sucked that bad, they WOULD tell me, and I'd trust their opinions.
[/QUOTE]

but the main reason nobody did it yet is that it's a bad idea
Again, I say, it has been done, and nobody complained then. Well... Maybe they did, but I wasn't around then to hear it. Heck, I don't even know who wrote Techno Hill Zone. I know Jarel Jones did Deep Sea and Mine Maze, but I don't know who did any of the others.

Another example: SAZ1 only starts sounding like a beach theme around the middle.
Let me guess: It starts sounding like a beach when the steel drums come in?

The bottom line is that the wrong instrument choices have been made in a lot of places, and that makes them sound less fitting than they might otherwise be.
I honestly can say I have no clue what you're talking about, besides your obvious complaint about the strings and piano in ECZ2.

So, SpiritCrusher, answer me this question. Seeing as Spacewalk Act 1's lack of a pronounced tune has been bothering me for a while anyways, I'm going to fix it right now. Just tell me, what type of instrument should I use for it?

EDIT: Oh, and this.
If you wait for the music, v9.0 will be out sometime in 2012.

Very well might be. Don't forget, I'm doing this as a hobby, it's not like I'm not getting paid for this. and it also happens to be that I have a life of my own. I'm starting college courses in addition to the rest of my school, dealing with the usual social life, and many other things. If I remember correctly, the vanilla SRB2 had a team of people to work on the music, and one person doesn't make a team.

Last edited:
Umm... Reading this makes me wonder about you, Spiritcrusher. Are you doing this just to mess with me?Take a listen to this song: Pay attention to the piano and strings.
Neither of those really sound like piano and strings, and the strings are almost not noticeable. I'm not particularly fond of the piano there, by the way, but at least it doesn't sound as soft as yours.

If I tone it down, everyone complains about it being too Midi-ish, like they did about Sunshine Atoll. Including Fawfulfan. So, let me settle this question right now. Fawfulfan, tell me the truth, what do you think on this matter? Because I'll be glad to oblige if you agree with him.
Only Fawfulfan complained about it being too MIDI-ish, and he took that back. The problem is that the instrumentation is too hi-tech for a game running on a 1993 engine. It doesn't fit.

And it not having any to do with the original? What on earth do you mean by that? Did you listen to both? There is SO much similarities in tune, pattern, rhythm, and sometimes direct copying. Maybe not as similar as the Act 2 themes for some of the REAL Sonic games, but that was kind of intentional on my part, because those are usually so similar I can't tell the difference easily.
Seriously, where are those similarities? The rhythm is totally different (the only similarity is that both are in 4/4). The melodic differences are like night and day, as is the instrumentation. That one bass line is the only similarity I can hear. Feel free to list some more of them, especially any re-used melodies.

...Now that's just nasty. :/
I agree that I haven't done the best job on making sonic styled songs, but calling them just plain bad is really ridiculous. I know a lot of people that are much more experienced composers than you, and if my music really sucked that bad, they WOULD tell me, and I'd trust their opinions.
Just not good =/= bad. There's something in between those two. Also, I can only judge your Sonic-styled songs because those are the only ones I've heard from you. And those are not good.

By the way, I know a lot of people that are better composers than me too, probably because I'm not a composer. That doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about though.

Again, I say, it has been done, and nobody complained then. Well... Maybe they did, but I wasn't around then to hear it. Heck, I don't even know who wrote Techno Hill Zone. I know Jarel Jones did Deep Sea and Mine Maze, but I don't know who did any of the others.
As I said, the piano in THZ doesn't sound like an acoustic piano. It's probably because of the lo-fi samples, but it kinda works that way.

Let me guess: It starts sounding like a beach when the steel drums come in?
Yeah.

I honestly can say I have no clue what you're talking about, besides your obvious complaint about the strings and piano in ECZ2.
Better list them then: Piano in SAZ1, strings are too natural-sounding. The piano in DDZ1 isn't bad per se, it's just that it starts the song and then suddenly disappears. You just probably take it out and reuse it in the second act if you want to. The piano in SWZ1, because it clashes with the futuristic instruments. The acoustic guitar in SNZ2 (which I already mentioned). Yeah, and that's it.

So, SpiritCrusher, answer me this question. Seeing as Spacewalk Act 1's lack of a pronounced tune has been bothering me for a while anyways, I'm going to fix it right now. Just tell me, what type of instrument should I use for it?
The same one you used for the not-pronounced-enough one that you probably want to replace. Just make sure to replace the instrument for the piano track as well.

Very well might be. Don't forget, I'm doing this as a hobby, it's not like I'm not getting paid for this. and it also happens to be that I have a life of my own. I'm starting college courses in addition to the rest of my school, dealing with the usual social life, and many other things. If I remember correctly, the vanilla SRB2 had a team of people to work on the music, and one person doesn't make a team.
Sure you should take your time. I'm certainly not complaining if it takes a year, especially not since I'm urging you to revise the stuff you already made. It's fine if this takes until 2012 or even beyond that, it's just that I don't think Fawfulfan should wait that long with a new version.

Sure you should take your time. I'm certainly not complaining if it takes a year, especially not since I'm urging you to revise the stuff you already made. It's fine if this takes until 2012 or even beyond that, it's just that I don't think Fawfulfan should wait that long with a new version.
Let me reassure you at least that I haven't stopped working on it. I will continue to modify v9.0 until the music is done; even if I do decide to wait until the music is all ready, none of that time will go to waste.

I just updated several different parts of FSZ1. As of today, it boasts a new secret path, plus lots of improvements to existing areas. I'm also doing some serious changes to LGZ1.

Last edited:
NNNOOOOOO
I started a whole long big reply to this and then Firefox crashed and I lost it. >_<

Neither of those really sound like piano and strings, and the strings are almost not noticeable. I'm not particularly fond of the piano there, by the way, but at least it doesn't sound as soft as yours.

It sounds like a piano to me. O_O
I'll make sure to "harden" the piano in ECZ2 up though.

Only Fawfulfan complained about it being too MIDI-ish, and he took that back. The problem is that the instrumentation is too hi-tech for a game running on a 1993 engine. It doesn't fit.
Well, he's the only one that said it directly, but there were other comments to the same effect.

Seriously, where are those similarities? The rhythm is totally different (the only similarity is that both are in 4/4). The melodic differences are like night and day, as is the instrumentation. That one bass line is the only similarity I can hear. Feel free to list some more of them, especially any re-used melodies.
I'm just gonna list as many as I can think of right off the bat.

#1: The melody that the piano plays in the beginning of 2 is a doctored up version of the melody that the square lead plays in the beginning of 1.

#2: A big one The drum track is almost identical, minus a few additions in Act 2, like the High Q.

#3: This is a BIG one. The song pattern between them is exactly the same.
First, it starts off relatively small.
Then, a little more comes in.
It all drops out for a moment of suspense.
Next, it comes back in at it's fullest for a while,
before dropping into a quieter phase.
Slowly, it comes back to life, starting with the bass and drums coming back.
It repeats this last section, adding some higher pitched saw lead stuff.
Finally, it almost all drops out at the very end, for the loop.

#4: The most obvious, which surprisingly, you didn't mention. What the saw lead plays is almost exactly the same in 1 and 2.

#5: The bass line is very similar between the two, except obviously a little bit changed to be in key with the rest of the song. (Yes, I'm aware it doesn't change to the alternate bass line in the one part, that was a mistake on my part and it will be fixed.)

There's more that's similar, for example, in the dynamics. The problem is, things like that are hard to put into words.

Just not good =/= bad. There's something in between those two. Also, I can only judge your Sonic-styled songs because those are the only ones I've heard from you. And those are not good.
Not good composition wise, or not good in the fact that they don't sound Sonic-styled?

By the way, I know a lot of people that are better composers than me too, probably because I'm not a composer. That doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about though.
I'm not saying it doesn't either, but what I mean is that everything you say I'll take with a grain of salt. From what you've said, you obviously do know what you're talking about most of the time, though.

As I said, the piano in THZ doesn't sound like an acoustic piano. It's probably because of the lo-fi samples, but it kinda works that way.
What does it sound like then? It sure doesn't sound like any EP I've ever heard. Not a harpsichord either.

Why do you think it only starts sounding like a beach when they come in?

Better list them then: Piano in SAZ1, strings are too natural-sounding.
Piano, ok, I'll put that on my to do list. Strings? Now this one I honestly have to say that you don't really know what you're talking about. That was the cheapest Midi strings you could get, paired with a free string ensemble soundfont that really wasn't very good. Unless you want me to start making chiptunes, it's hard to get much simpler than this. If it's the fact that it fades in and out like the ocean surf that makes it sound realistic, I'm sorry, but I'm not getting rid of that.

Hmm... I said chiptunes...
*listens to awesome chiptunes while writing the rest*

The piano in DDZ1 isn't bad per se, it's just that it starts the song and then suddenly disappears. You just probably take it out and reuse it in the second act if you want to.
That's a good catch there, I didn't even realize I did that. No way I'm taking the piano out, as it's half the song in itself, but I'll definitely give it a part in the rest of the song.

The piano in SWZ1, because it clashes with the futuristic instruments.
What is this? Are you an anti-piano-ist or something? Not to compare my music in any way with it, but have you ever listened to the Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack? (Shame on anyone who hasn't played this game and liked it)
Space Junk Galaxy has always been my favorite song from the game. It's a melancholy piano song for sort of a melancholy level, and when I first played Spacewalk Zone, this is what it reminded me of. It was kind of my aim to make a song like this, but obviously I didn't pull it off as good as Koji Kondo.

The acoustic guitar in SNZ2 (which I already mentioned). Yeah, and that's it.
Meh... I'm really skeptical of this one... What exactly is wrong with the acoustic guitar?

Ok, it just came off to me like you were being scornful that I was taking so long or something, especially since this isn't the first time you mentioned that.
In regards to me revising this all, I already had that planned long before you mentioned it. I'm taking notes from all the criticism I receive, and I'm gonna do a major revision of pretty much all the songs after I finish them all, and iron out any problems with them I can.

I'd just like to say that I don't think there is anything wrong with using acoustic instruments, either in a sonic game or a factory level. I can easily picture such a level listening to the new music for Eruption Conduit Act 2, in fact; instrument choice is largely semantic for fitting a theme, only really tied to what we're used to hearing there, which is most often tied to instruments and musical styles originating in such an environment. What matters far more is if the tone and pacing of the song matches the movement in the environment and of the player, and the tone of the setting.

And don't forget, the industrial revolution, and thus factories and machinery, happened long before electronics did. Classical instruments would be fitting for a setting that focuses on such, especially if mixed in with those that do fit the idea of a more futuristic one, which ECZ act 2 clearly does.

You know, Charybdizs, I'm sure you're going to be astonished to hear this, but I've been listening to the beta of LGZ1 a few more times, and it's actually become one of my favorite tracks. Yes, even the brass instruments. If you have better brass sounds, you can try putting them in, but at the moment I quite like the effect they produce.

I also think SpiritCrusher might appreciate this tune for its heavy reliance on digital-sounding effects. Though he might also have his standard complaint that there is too weak of a main theme.

Cool. I'll definitely try going over that again, but making it a bit less clogged and, of course, using better sounds.

It sounds like a piano to me. O_O
I'll make sure to "harden" the piano in ECZ2 up though.
I can identify it as a piano too, it just doesn't sound like a real one.

Well, he's the only one that said it directly, but there were other comments to the same effect.
daiches99 said something about "touching it up instrument-wise", and I have no clue what he meant. Your tracks are certainly not too lo-fi. Apart from that, I don't think anybody else even said anything. I just fear that the music will be too hi-tech and realistic for the levels they're made for.

#1: The melody that the piano plays in the beginning of 2 is a doctored up version of the melody that the square lead plays in the beginning of 1.
Which means you took the rhythm and changed the melody to something different. Most importantly, the chord changes are different, which kinda kills off the resemblance. For a second act tune, you don't take the rhythm and change the melody and harmony. If anything, you do it the other way around.

#2: A big one The drum track is almost identical, minus a few additions in Act 2, like the High Q.
Except that the cymbals are either missing or too quiet for me to notice.

#3: This is a BIG one. The song pattern between them is exactly the same.
First, it starts off relatively small.
Then, a little more comes in.
It all drops out for a moment of suspense.
Next, it comes back in at it's fullest for a while,
before dropping into a quieter phase.
Slowly, it comes back to life, starting with the bass and drums coming back.
It repeats this last section, adding some higher pitched saw lead stuff.
Finally, it almost all drops out at the very end, for the loop.
That's true. But the individual parts differ too much from act 1. The uninitiated listener will not notice similarities in structure as much as he will notice similarities in melody. And you transformed those to a point where they are just barely related (see above).

#4: The most obvious, which surprisingly, you didn't mention. What the saw lead plays is almost exactly the same in 1 and 2.
The saw lead, by the way, plays some pretty awful and out of key. Especially in the part around 0:30 in act 1, everything starts to sound pretty dissonant. Don't put something chromatic on top of chord changes. The result clashes in most cases.

#5: The bass line is very similar between the two, except obviously a little bit changed to be in key with the rest of the song.
Your problem in a nutshell. The key is different and the chord changes are different. Any resemblance is thrown away for the uninformed listener. (Of which I was one, because I must admit I didn't listen to the two very extensively to find similarities.)

Not good composition wise, or not good in the fact that they don't sound Sonic-styled?
Mostly the second. Except SNZ2, which I don't like at all, but we'll come to that later.

I'm not saying it doesn't either, but what I mean is that everything you say I'll take with a grain of salt.
Oh, you should by all means do that. I'm not expecting you to just do anything I say.

What does it sound like then? It sure doesn't sound like any EP I've ever heard. Not a harpsichord either.
It sounds like nothing real, so I can't really tell you. It's a piano, but it sounds nothing like an actual piano.

Why do you think it only starts sounding like a beach when they come in?
The percussion at the beginning is pretty fitting with all those shakers and everything. The piano is a somewhat ambiguous instrument though and I don't get an impression of "this is for a beach" immediately. You can use it, but it shouldn't be playing the lead right from the first note. Then, this ride cymbal on the offbeat doesn't really feel fitting. I think the real problem with the drums is that the rhythm is so contemporary. What I mean is that for a beach tune (with steel drums no less), I'd expect any kind of Caribbean rhythm on the drums or some pronounced Carribean percussion (there is some, but it's buried in the mix). I guess that the main reason why it doesn't sound like a believable beach tune. The there is this instrument around 0:37 which could be straight out of GFZ, but doesn't fit here.

More generally, I think the melody (or melodies rather) are too peaceful and lush for SAZ. Compare with the tune that is used now, which is pretty active. I don't know what Fawfulfan likes better, but I'd vote for something more powerful. Oh, and to answer your question, it gets better when the steel drums come in, simply because they're steel drums. They automatically give everyone a beach association. You rarely use instruments that evoke some kind of cliché, and that's why I'm sometimes left guessing what the theme could be.

Piano, ok, I'll put that on my to do list. Strings? Now this one I honestly have to say that you don't really know what you're talking about. That was the cheapest Midi strings you could get, paired with a free string ensemble soundfont that really wasn't very good. Unless you want me to start making chiptunes, it's hard to get much simpler than this. If it's the fact that it fades in and out like the ocean surf that makes it sound realistic, I'm sorry, but I'm not getting rid of that.
Okay, I probably didn't know what I was talking about here. I think what's more problematic is that there's one section where the strings take the forefront. That shouldn't happen.

What is this? Are you an anti-piano-ist or something?
Hehe, probably. Actually no, I'm not. I like the piano in DDZ1 and in the Cutscene theme just fine.

Not to compare my music in any way with it, but have you ever listened to the Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack? (Shame on anyone who hasn't played this game and liked it)
Space Junk Galaxy has always been my favorite song from the game. It's a melancholy piano song for sort of a melancholy level, and when I first played Spacewalk Zone, this is what it reminded me of. It was kind of my aim to make a song like this, but obviously I didn't pull it off as good as Koji Kondo.
No, never heard that before (kill me if you want to). Well, leave the piano in then, I clearly seem to be in the minority here. And actually, it's grown on me somewhat.

Meh... I'm really skeptical of this one... What exactly is wrong with the acoustic guitar?
An acoustic guitar gives a warm sound, and that doesn't give me the association of frozen mountain tops at all. I'd rather like to hear something more abrasive and not as peaceful. The level you're making this for is certainly not peaceful and happy.

You know, Charybdizs, I'm sure you're going to be astonished to hear this, but I've been listening to the beta of LGZ1 a few more times, and it's actually become one of my favorite tracks. Yes, even the brass instruments. If you have better brass sounds, you can try putting them in, but at the moment I quite like the effect they produce.

I also think SpiritCrusher might appreciate this tune for its heavy reliance on digital-sounding effects. Though he might also have his standard complaint that there is too weak of a main theme.
Have I missed something out or was this beta private? By the way, I really like the second act tune for that one, so chances are I'll like this one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back