Top 5 game bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
FoxBlitzz said:
Does not hold a candle to Touhou 8's Extra Stage.
It's all about style, not the quantity of the bullets. Though Touhou gets bonus points for the Swastikas.

And Omega, your impeccable taste in everything games never fails to astound me.

Aside from S2K6, none of the games I mentioned could be considered 'bad' by the mass gamer unit of which you claim to be a part of. What could you possibly be blathering on about now?

There is nothing that I have done wrong.

EDIT: cleared up, thx

IRC said:
<Ritz> The Wacky Workbench boss isn't fun.
<Ritz> It isn't fun at all!! !

Yeah, to each their own and all that, but goddamn man, goddamn

Play Shining Force (the origianal) and see how many bosses you'd like to put up here. More than 5, trust me.

I don't really have a personal top 5 boss list, mainly due to that most bosses in the games i've played, arent that memorable, with the odd exception.

If I had to list them it would probably be something like this:

1) Baby Bowser (Final) - Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
2) Shadow Queen - Paper Mario - The Thousand Year Door
3) Gilgamesh - Final Fantasy V
4) Doomsday Zone - Sonic The Hedgehog 3
5) Drawcia (Both Forms) - Kirby Canvas Curse

I'm sure that these bosses are not as superior quality as the ones you guys have mentioned, but eh.

EDIT: I take back what I wrote. 5th place edited.

Magus Fights In chrono trigger.

Also tails of pahntasia SNES Or GBA version that remiel is "hard" against?

Sidenote: I just use teh girl on teh broom for all my tails of phantasia fights.

Spazzo said:
3) Gilgamesh - Final Fantasy V

I'm so shocked. Honestly, Spazzo, I'd never have seen this one coming. It blindsided me.

Another Honorable Mention goes to a boss I just encountered and beat last night. Ghaleon from Lunar 2-for so many spoilerific reasons, and because he's Ghaleon, dammit! He's the original long-haired prettyboy with a sword! Or one of them at least.

My farorite bosses from least to greatest in Tales of Symphonia/the Abyss.

5) The fight against Largo, Arietta, and Legretta. *Makes it a little bit tough*

4) Both Cameo fights. *An unecxpected suprise, got a bit shocked when I heard Mint was in Abyss' cameo fight*

3) Abyssion on hard difficulty *Hard gives a fair difficulty. Normal is too easy when you're used to fighting him, but Mania is just not fair*

2) The first Van fight *It was the very fist boss I lost too in TotA*

1) Luke vs. Asch *Awesome fight, but it's just a bit too easy with Free Run, and Asch is left wide open after he attacks, the only trouble is when you try to use your Mystic Arte. If you don't use an Arcane skill that sends him in the air, then he'll counter you with his own MA*

Best ever so far) Lloyd vs. Kratos *It's a little tough at first, because Kratos is hardly ever wide open, it takes a huge combo to make him stagger (some people can do that though), and he hardly ever leaves you alone, just the right amount of difficulty for a one on one battle*

1. final hazard-sa2

2. real estate dude- ratchet

3. dracula- supe mario blue twilight deluxe version

4. blue falcon- shadow the hedgehog

5. heavy dog- shadow the hedgehog

Ah, Ultimate Supreme Excecutive Chairman Drek. He wasn't selling real estate though, he was taking bits from planets to biuld a new one for his people, but was going to pollute that, to get more money.(I've played it 100%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back