To the Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Do u know any php so you cna make the forum look much better and custom? I'm just wondering because i was thinking that maby u can wokr on the sites images and such and work on the .tpl fiels to do cool stuff. My friend has something on his forum that when ever u amke a post u get gold and latter u can go to the store (in the forum) and u can get stuff. Maby u should have something like that. I'm sure u make skins and levels for the game this will be useful idea for posting your skins and maps or other peoples maps and stuff (but this wont require any gold lol)

First, if you want to post a message to the admins only, send a PM to one of they.

Second, get better grammar, please.

Wow i just joined this forum and all i want to do is make some sugestion to make the forum more soinc like and already u guys are starting to hate me....

La Programer said:
Wow i just joined this forum and all i want to do is make some sugestion to make the forum more soinc like and already u guys are starting to hate me....
I'm sorry, but do you even look at the screen when you type? o.o

I wouldn't take these replies as hate. I would take them as perfectly valid suggestions, just like the ones you offered. Better spelling and grammar are the first steps to being better received in most internet communities.

i type fast thats why i make mistakes, and when i type a big thing i dont proff read... lol i should learn how when i do php cuse 1 mistake messes up the whole thing witch i hate very so much. If you guys went to my website u'll notice its all messed up... thats becuase i ahvent worked on it much.

Everyone says that they type too fast.. you don't need to proofread, you just need to look at the screen while you're typing...
..and not use shorthand things like "u" >.>.

Y'know, that's a brilliant idea! I could write a program that listens to all the keyboard input and replace things such as " u " with " you " and " i " with " I " and...

I'll get back to you on that... *runs off*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back