To end all of the "Where is this, where is that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
Actually, none of Gems games were emulated. They were ported with extra features, like team battle in Fighters and 4-player Sonic R.

Actually, Sonic R PC had that in it.
*mauled*

Shadow Hog said:
I'll wait and see how Gems came out for myself later; I REFUSE to buy the US version knowing that Japan's getting Streets of Rage and I'm not, so I'm intending to import. Same game, only better.
Yeah, but the US version has Action Replay codes to unlock everything, and get stuff like Super Sonic, Metal and Eggman all playable in Fighters [Which you couldn't do normally]. Oh, and it has the US soundtrack. That too. :P

It's not impossible all the aforementioned AR codes will be made available for importers given that a lot of people are importing anyway.

And I have the US soundtrack, I want the JPN one. I thought the latter was better anyway. ;)

No, I was talking about the soundtrack. It sucks since nobody else on the net likes the US soundtrack better than the JPN version...

I'm so alone... ;.;

http://www.3dtrains.com/jake/temp/srb2faq.txt

This lists most of the things I could find by myself or through other people. I've been meaning to rewrite the Easter Egg locations though, but I think I'll do that when 1.09 comes out, providing that their locations don't change until then.

Oh, and I'll write my own version of the story as well, since all I did was take that off from the main website.

In fact, I have a copy of this walkthrough which lists a whole lot more stuff, and with better wordings. I'll upload it later.

I posted it so you could use it for your own, and perhaps do it better than I could.

I'm sorry if I was acting or appearing arrogant.

Speaking of v1.09, I wonder if the recent locking of all the bug report/suggestion topics is an indication of something.

...nah.

It was a Mortal Kombat screenshot, but then FuriousFox got to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back