TNAOSTH Voting

Well? Who's did you like? =D

• Digiku's "Robotnik in Space"?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or Bigboi's "Hedgehog Seeking Missile"?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's that time in the contest process. Voting time. We got two full-length entries, from Bigboi and Digiku. Both were very well thought up, as I could tell while overseeing both of them during the writing process, with Digi's script more oriented towards action and plot and Bigboi's on classic AoStH humor. Both are great reads, and turned out incredible. Now, you guys need to decide which one you want to come in 1st.

Since we only got 2 scripts (Which, actually, was more then I expected =P), both, by default, will be animated, and prizes will be sent to both of them (I need all the episodes I can get, anyway XP). However, only the 1st place-winner will get the show's source, prority-animating, and more storyboards and cels then the other. Luckily, both WILL get a chance to do commentary, not just the winner, providing they have a mic, of course.

It's simple; Just read over the scripts, take into account which one you think is better, and just vote! If possible, you should also post who you voted for, give a score, and give the reasons for your decision. This is also a good time for constructive criticism, which could help the writer get better if they ever end up writing more scripts for us in the future. The poll will be open for 8 days, at the end of which I'll tally up the votes, and announce the winner. Prizes will be sent by either snail mail or email, snail mail being preferred since it allows for more stuff to be sent, and it's better to have an original drawing then a scanned one, via a rather crappy scanner. ^_~

Alrighty, without further ado, get to voting!

Directory of Scripts (Of DOOM)

BTW: Bigboi's script didn't have it's name included, so it'll be called "Hedgehog Seeking Missile". How exciting. As you can tell, I'm not too good with episode names. Any suggestions? :roll:

(EDIT: Forgot to mention; This is totally unrelated, but I might as well anyway. There's going to be a TNAoStH CD rolling around soon enough, and not with music from the series; I mean actual original TNAoStH songs. I've already got one song done, and I'm working on a second track. I'll let you know more as more comes around. =P)

(EDIT 2 BECAUSE SOMEBODY ASKED: You're allowed to vote for your opponent if you really think theirs is better, but you're not allowed to vote for yourself. e.g: Bigboi could vote for Digi but not for himself. Just to clarify.)

Hah, Bigboi's script is hilarious! The Family Guy-esque humor worked pretty well. At least, I thought it was nice :o.

Notes on my script:
1. The fight scenes aren't well-choreographed as words. That's because I suck doing that.
2. "Branches" on the space station =... well, they're like floating paths connected to each other.

Thanks, Digi. That's exactly what I was going for, the Family Guy-esque humor.

:eek:

Well, he is 'big', isn't he?
xd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back