TMTBONUSLEVEL!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE! UPDATE!!!!11one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I know this subject hasn't been touched up on for a little while, but on Tails flying and Knuckles gliding, just dissable abillities upon entering the level. Besides, what do we need thok for in a bonus stage where we only move forward and sideways?

Sonic 2 has DEEP turns too. Not just small ones. It even goes up and over other parts, I think.

tailsmastermind said:
Now, I know this subject hasn't been touched up on for a little while, but on Tails flying and Knuckles gliding, just dissable abillities upon entering the level. Besides, what do we need thok for in a bonus stage where we only move forward and sideways?

Umm... Whats the number for that lindef(?)?

*cough*lightdashpwnsthisstageatleastinthescreenyisee*cough*

I'll go download this. Looks good. And seizure causing..

EDIT: Yep, lightdash definitely pwns this map. It's too short, as well. Make it REEEEEEEEAAAL stretchy, and with bends. I'll give this a 6/10. Good design, make it longer and unlightdashpwnable.

If only there was a way to make a soc for you to keep going forward...actually...a conveyor belt disguised ouldn't be half bad...and the level being longer...-_- jeez! This mod rules! I would play only this wad if it had a complete set of Sonic 2 levels and the rest of the special stage*s* and that soc. *shot* 10/10.

Ok then. Lets objectplace all emeralds and invinci-fly to the finish. Let me guess, No super sonic, Ehh?

Haven't tried yet.
From looks, 7/10
Oh and if you want to play the game use GENS+. It's good quality. Search Sonic 2 and Download it, Easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back