Timeing Out Giltch on SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a giltch wit my connection when i try connecting to the master server it keeps failing and when i try making a server the connectiom runs out... did any of you had this giltch before?

Oh man, 1 DAY??!?!? That's terrible!

(Not really. Try to think of this in terms of how much you're getting handed to you for free, then you'll realize it's not such a big deal.)

ScourgeHedgehog said:
sonnnic said:
ScourgeHedgehog said:
Cue said:
The MS is down.
sometimes it be's down for 1 DAY!!! ._.
the master system being down means it wont come on for days,months,years maybe a sentury
rly? well for me 1 day and my connections working
ok ten its probably something happening with it more important note the ms down for 1day and back up means the system is down for awhile

Tets said:

(Not really. Try to think of this in terms of how much you're getting handed to you for free, then you'll realize it's not such a big deal.)
for free you suppose to get aittle more( maybe hes right but its not certian)

Tets said:

They're ungrateful little buggers, I know.

Welcome to my world.

Ash said:
If the community is so ungrateful, why are you undergoing your large-scale YouSRB2 project regardless of the complaints of change?

Because minds can change.

Cue said:
Ash said:
If the community is so ungrateful, why are you undergoing your large-scale YouSRB2 project regardless of the complaints of change?

Because minds can change.
I for one respect Cue and all that he is doing for the srb2 world.
At first i came to this forum as a noob and i blamed Cue for problems with the master server when i found out the cause, but ive changed and i commend Cue for taking time out of his life to better the Srb2 community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back