Tiger Woods scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User #3801

is blahblahbal's brother
Heard about this? I think it's a bit overrated, but that's my opinion. I plan to watch that TLC special Sunday night about it. What is your opinion?

My opinion is that Tiger Woods = the next Michael Felts. Seriously people, haven't we been through the whole extremely popular athlete ruins his/her career thing already ?

I believe Tiger Woods is an innocent man hounded by a media frenzy thanks to self proclaimed attention w..mistresses that all want to be part of a destruction of a well respected professional sports icon, all for raising their own selfish fame... probably for more chances of getting their own reality TV shows to act out manipulative relationships for paparazzi fodder profit.

It sucks to be Tiger, but the media will never leave him alone.

Last edited:
They'll get over it eventually. Remember MJ's scandal? Or more recently, Britney Spears? They got attacked by the media, then they just left them alone. Eventually, the media will forget about this scandal, and just attack someone else.

I want to know why anyone cares. He is a great athlete but that is no reason to obsess over his personal life. Everyone makes mistakes. Instead of worrying about Tiger Woods maybe we could spend our time trying to make the world a better place?

Celebrities always do this kind of stuff and you don't really hear about it. I'm not sure what the fixation on Tiger is all about.

Acknowledging any of it only feeds the media craze.
Please, do the sane thing and change the channel when you start hearing about it. :/

All I wonder about this is if Tiger Woods will still be getting video games. I'm sure there are some on Wii.

My opinion is that Tiger Woods = the next Michael Felts. Seriously people, haven't we been through the whole extremely popular athlete ruins his/her career thing already ?
You mean Michael PHELPS.

You're generally right, though. This whole damn series of exploits is barely newsworthy and not remotely interesting...but perhaps a little more so than that ridiculous Michael Phelps scandal.

Yeah, I forgot this was started by a car accident. Weird, isn't it? I agree with my bro on this; it's really overrated, especially since this has happen before with other sports celebrities. I mean, come on people, haven't we had enough?

[offtopic]Darn my bro, he started this thread before me! ARGH.[/offtopic]

More than more jokes have been popping, look at this link:

http://video1.break.com/dnet/media/2009/12/tiger-woods-wife-outrun-video-game.swf

Now out of seriousness, people looked up to Tiger Woods as a not only the best athlete or greatest sports figure but also a great man.

He messed up big time by cheating on his wife with over 10 misteresses.
Even though he can build his career back up and make more money back still, he ruined his family by doing this and that fact will never change.

People will move on to different subject like we always do, this is not really anything new from what we have seen and heard before if we look at it.
Celeberties and well-known figures do stuff like this.

Acknowledging any of it only feeds the media craze.
Please, do the sane thing and change the channel when you start hearing about it. :/
Better yet, do yourself a favor and turn off the TV to do something more constructive, like reading up on things that are actually relevant to your life and others around you. Or curing cancer. Or installing the homebrew channel on your Wii. Or curing cancer through the use of the homebrew channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back