This update makes my controller weird.

I seem to slow down occasionally even when my analog stick is all the way up, My left trigger won't work the way it used to, and when I press the windows button it pauses the game instead of opening the start menu where I can freely switch to my browser.

Edit: I figured out the left trigger problem. Turns out I have to use y-rudder for the fire axis but I'm still having problems with my analog acceleration that sometimes slows me down even coming to a complete stop for some reason. You know when I'm turning and moving I slow down even when my analog stick is all the way up.

Last edited:
Delete your config.cfg file, and upon starting the game it will generate the default one, I'm pretty sure. Then try changing all your settings back to how they used to be, and see if the analog problem is fixed.

Delete your config.cfg file, and upon starting the game it will generate the default one, I'm pretty sure. Then try changing all your settings back to how they used to be, and see if the analog problem is fixed.
I did that, and it's still acting weird.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back