This may be the strangest game ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacy

Now with less viruses
As you all may know, I like to look up Boss rushes on Youtube. I was on a few days ago and found this, this, and this.

It is a game series called Parodius which is made by Konami. Some things I think Konami parodied of themselves even though I'm not sure which things they are. It is funny though.

AND IT IS DEFINETLY NOT A RICKROLL!

The bells remind me of a minigame from Hayate no Gotoku Ojousama Produce Daisakusen Gakkou Hen. The game itself is in fact another parody.
hayategameparodiawhat.png

Odd screen resolution is because it's the DS turned on its side.

TwinBee. Awesome. Rainbow Bell adventures is very fun, a side scroller Sonic-like cute multiplayercoop game. Nice, pretty, and very, very fun.

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
Yes It is strange, Because It's a 2-d plane fighting game! Just one guys suggestion! I mean...Who wants to play a 2-D plane fighting game! I know I don't
...TwinBee is an arcade shooter...

Like Galaxian, so I don't see what your post means.
Also, the coop is awesome. Nothing's funner than being a traitor by shoving the other into a bad bell.

I'll Begin said:
I was expecting Captain Ranbow when I clicked on this thread.
"Captain Rainbow" was made to be gay.

Anyway, that SHUMP looks like it would be a little easy for me. Trust me, after you go through bullet hell in Japanese shoot-em-up's and live, Most SHUMPs are easy.

I just got it for the emulator... Not as easy as it looks. The bosses are easy, but the levels themselves are hard. I had to use savestates every few minutes just so I wouldn't get a gameover at the begining of a level.

I'd say Pocoroco on the PSP is the strangest ever. Some weird blob going up & down slopes and many other things. My friend has a demo of it on his PSP.

Hyperknux said:
I'd say Pocoroco on the PSP is the strangest ever. Some weird blob going up & down slopes and many other things. My friend has a demo of it on his PSP.

Isn't that Loco Roco or something? It's a yellow blob, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back