This is the funniest flash I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was crap apart when Tails got hit by the enemies. other from that the events in this topic wins

Super mystic sonic said:
This is just not MY kind of humor. I can't laugh when I see a a crappy drawn movie of Sonic with normal voices that have crazy meanings.

Things required that make me laugh:

-Extremely crazy visual stuff
-Lots of screaming because of nothing at all
-Things that really don't fit. (example: Mario runs away screaming loud like a girl from a goomba that wants to rape him. Example 2: Sonic runs screaming with Homer Simpsons voice: I DON'T WEAR CLOTHES!!! Knuckles sees him and thinks: OMFG! I DON'T WEAR CLOTHES. Then he runs after Sonic screaming the same. Then Tails sees the two and thinks....well, you know.)
-Good crazy voices
-Fast action.
-Random sudden crazy action.
-That gay Homer Simpson.....
Ya i agree with SMS, this is a stupid flash. And if anyone wants to see an actually FUNNY flash click this link http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/285267

Super mystic sonic said:
- Extremely crazy visual stuff
-Lots of screaming because of nothing at all
-Things that really don't fit. (example: Mario runs away screaming loud like a girl from a goomba that wants to rape him. Example 2: Sonic runs screaming with Homer Simpsons voice: I DON'T WEAR CLOTHES!!! Knuckles sees him and thinks: OMFG! I DON'T WEAR CLOTHES. Then he runs after Sonic screaming the same. Then Tails sees the two and thinks....well, you know.)

"Lots of screaming because of nothing at all?" Christ, what are you, 8?

What does that have to do with what I said?

And by the way, that flash sucks. As much as you'd hate to hear it, Chuck Norris jokes are old.

Bigboi said:
What does that have to do with what I said?

And by the way, that flash sucks. As much as you'd hate to hear it, Chuck Norris jokes are old.
Well, I like it and I have no idea why i quoted you last post ill go edit that

Well it was funny to me the first time i saw it and i kinda like the music. Oh and no one said that you had to like it i just wanted to show everyone here something that i consider a good flash, thats not to say thats its may favourite flash but i still like it :|

The Ultimate Showdown, the song, I still find funny. Yes, Chuck Norris jokes are old, but I'm the guy who still smiles at All Your Base every once and a while as long as it's not overdone.

Personally, I never liked the flash animation someone made to go with it, though.

Mystic said:
The Ultimate Showdown, the song, I still find funny. Yes, Chuck Norris jokes are old, but I'm the guy who still smiles at All Your Base every once and a while as long as it's not overdone.

Personally, I never liked the flash animation someone made to go with it, though.

If I remember correctly, isn't The Ultimate Showdown the flash cartoon which has Mr. Rogers win at the end?

Any of you guys heard of Sonic's Quest for Power?
mobius-x.com
Don't watch if you don't like DBZ
And also can have heavy language in the fight scenes as well
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back