• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• its kinda cool

• its kinda bad

• HATE IT! I DELETED IT ONCE I TRIED IT!

• LOVE IT! I HAVE IT ON MY FAVORITES!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows 95? Wow mate, have you been living in the stone age or something?

I reckon you need to buy a new computer. Quickly.

I used to have FRAPS, but I found Hypercam! With it, you can record anything on the screen, for as long as you want, without having to register. It is much better. Also, I upgraded from 95 to XP on my old computer, and it ran fine.

...And with an added bonus you get incredibly slow speeds and a really, really ugly "Unregistered" watermark in the corner.

At least Fraps has a pretty watermark.

When I record, the speed always comes out fine, and that water-mark doesen't bother me, and on top of FRAPS having a pretty water-mark, it can only record for, dun dun duuun, 30 seconds.

Sky Ninja said:
When I record, the speed always comes out fine, and that water-mark doesen't bother me, and on top of FRAPS having a pretty water-mark, it can only record for, dun dun duuun, 30 seconds.

A pirated version is not hard to find. :P *shuts up*

Hypercam: Records well on old computers, records badly in general.
Camstudio: The CS codec can be used on any program, which is nice. CS itself is records jerkily on any computer, though. Open Source AFAIK.
Fraps: Records great, but can crash your computer if it's crap. RAM hog.
Taksi: Records like shit, doesn't work with anything, doesn't record sound AT ALL (yet). Open Source, though, but does it matter?
External camera of some sort: No use of system resources, quick, easy. Crap quality all round. Tacky.

I haven't used any other recorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back