There Will be Brawl ( SSBB Movie Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongcrierCat

Down In It
OK, so I went looking to see if anyone's posted this, and I found this to be free game for me.

http://www.therewillbebrawl.com

Being a frightening reinvention of the entire Nintendo franchise, this has an epic storyline based in real life/CG action that is blended with brilliant cartoony elements much like the classic Popeye film. From a much more mature storyline (Note: Not intended for 17 and younger, the site will warn) to entirely different characterizations (Kirby is awesome, one of the few times I've liked the little pink blob) this movie series funded by Escapist Magazine is one to watch.

But when will Episode 8 come out? I'm dying to know, myself.

BTW, this is awesome. You truly deserve a million internets for showing us this, GREG THE CAT.

I also love how they managed to insert movie parodies into this as well (Silence of the Lambs, anyone?). Heck, the whole thing has great writing. Definitely a treat.

Hmm, I'd rather stick to SMBZ. This didn't realy intrest me that much. I only saw in episode and somehow just didn't get that excited.

Did anyone see the final episode?

MAN... Talk about ending the series out with a bang. Earthbound fans will be both excited and disappointed, to note.

Final? they look like they have at least one more coming on the video select menu

Sorry, I kind of lost interest when you said this will be real life acting. Is it really THAT good?
Oh god.. If you're dismissing it since it's real life, then you're missing out. Did you ever watch the Popeye film with Robin Williams? Think that, but with Nintendo characters with any mafia based film. It's epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back