The worst reasons you've been called "A Noob"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sciky said:
Juts arrived in London, I'll be back to help reporting servers on monday.

DroxSorcerer said:
Mike_The_Hedgehog said:
n00b is overused word like Gay and fag *List continues on until every single overused insult is covered* ok then n00b the most popular E-word for "you suck" Only noobs call other people noobs. The only exception is when the person being called a noob really is a noob..... If only we could speed up the unn00bification process......

Fix'd. That is what you were saying, right?

I'm suprised you thought it was okay to not change, this bit, "Only noobs call other people noobs." While there may be a lot of noobs who
call people noobs because they don't know what it really means, saying that everyone who calls people noobs is a noob, basically means, mystic,
sumakima, n.cenz.nightmare ect. are all noobs, which obviously isn't true.
I was trying to make it a little more readable.

Well, seeing this topic, I havn't been called a 'noob' for a long while, actually, but I still recall an amusing couple of times.
=

<ZarroTsu> Afk for a few minutes. *Is standing in a corner, facing the wall*
<Someguy21> k.

*I afk.*
*I return, finding myself dead.*

<ZarroTsu> uhh... huh. Back. Why'd you shoot me?
<Someguy21> HAHAH! Noob.

Anywho, simple SRB2 logix:
If you see someone standing still, facing a wall... Don't shoot! Look elsewhere for people to shoot at, and take an effort to stay away from the guy until he says 'back' or starts moving again. Unless they happen to have mouse sensitivity on the highest setting, and can perfectly do a 180 and shoot in a split second, chances are there isn't any threat.

Runescape Noob-calling:

*Is being beaten up by a high-level enemy, can't run. Two other people are nearby watching.*

ZarroTsu: Uhm... A little help, please?
Someguy34: lol, noob.
Someguy43: We take u stuff.

*is killed*

Gotta love the stalkers. If you see someone being killed by a monster that you can easily kill, chances are the person won't have anything of value. Help the poor fellow.

Gunz Online noob-calling:

*Brutally mutilated by a barage of sword slashes, with 0.1 wait time*
<hacker> lol, noob.

...Ijji admin really, really, REALLY need to play their games...

ZTaimat said:
If you see someone standing still, facing a wall... Don't shoot! Look elsewhere for people to shoot at, and take an effort to stay away from the guy until he says 'back' or starts moving again. Unless they happen to have mouse sensitivity on the highest setting, and can perfectly do a 180 and shoot in a split second, chances are there isn't any threat.
Lol. Why don't you just exit the server and come back when you get back? This way, you definitely won't get hit.
In every game, you'll run the risk of getting hit or killed. A static target is a screaming frag telling you "KILL ME".

ZTaimat said:

<hacker> lol, noob.

Not really a hack. From what I understand, it's called K-style. Somehow, using weapon switching bugs, it's possible to do all sorts of crazy techniques with a sword. It's kinda like waveshining, overpowered, unintentional, and very VERY annoying.

Anyways, I can't think of any time I've been called a n00b without a good reason.

lol ijji gunz (private servers ftw)

Anyways, I really can't remember when I was last called a noob, if I remember, I'll edit, but until then...

Nev3r said:
ZTaimat said:
Lol. Why don't you just exit the server and come back when you get back? This way, you definitely won't get hit.
In every game, you'll run the risk of getting hit or killed. A static target is a screaming frag telling you "KILL ME".
Because if you quit the server you lose all your score :/

Draykon said:
ZTaimat said:

<hacker> lol, noob.

Not really a hack. From what I understand, it's called K-style. Somehow, using weapon switching bugs, it's possible to do all sorts of crazy techniques with a sword. It's kinda like waveshining, overpowered, unintentional, and very VERY annoying.

Anyways, I can't think of any time I've been called a n00b without a good reason.

No, not that. I mean, like... a quick-moving ball of energy that happens to be a player using his/her sword. Essentially, if you touch them, you die instantly, as they LITTERALLY slash fast enough to kill you on contact.

K-stylers and Butterflyers are fairly easy to kill, as they can't actually aim; you just move away from them and take your time, trying to keep from being cornered.

...Even then, though, ijji, and many fps game admin need to play their games on all levels for several long months, to assure such things are fixed. K-Style and Butterflying shouldn't be allowed at all; avoiding this would be as simple as disabling mid-air weapons swaps. Gunz' only "cool" factor should be running and jumping off walls occasionally, in which people tend to do less and less of. (Too bad the run-up-then-back-flip jump distance isn't that good. I'd like to pull a matrix-kill some time P:)

>> <<

Was called a noob earlier while playing FEAR Combat; simply because I said 'the perfect game would exclude AT-14 pistols, and medkits'; which are both overpowered and annoying. (You can pick up... as many medkits as you can find, and they heal 50hp... you can use them any time, and if you have no life playing the game, you can spam the medkit key, and... yeah, immortal.) AT-14 pistols are overpowered in a sence that their only draw back is you have to rapidly click to shoot - turbo buttons cancel this out.

Ofcourse, my comback was the same as other instances...

"It takes a noob to know a noob. There's no actual definition of 'noob' in any dictionary."

ZTaimat said:
AT-14 pistols are overpowered in a sence that their only draw back is you have to rapidly click to shoot - turbo buttons cancel this out.
You know that doesn't make you look good if you use a turbo button to do such a thing. I don't even need turbo, and I can get quite a lot without even stopping.

On topic: What was the worst time I was called a n00b? I probably don't really remember the last time, but I usually ask the real n00bs to stop RPing/hanging out, and getting banned afterwards, since they're the actual n00bs who don't know what they're doing, not me.

Ive been called a noob for wanting equal ctf teams.I asked a user to go to the opposite team of me so it would be fair,then he called me a noob and left.Ya dont need to be called a noob for liking to be fair,do ya?

blade teh hedgehog said:
Ive been called a noob for wanting equal ctf teams.I asked a user to go to the opposite team of me so it would be fair,then he called me a noob and left.Ya dont need to be called a noob for liking to be fair,do ya?
If he leaves, It'd be more even. Just do that to one more user and you get a fair game.

The wonders of being called a noob, Ahh... its worse than watching my 16-year old brother look at hentai*Waiting for notification, LOL!*

I can't really say I've been called a n00b, but one time, while playing JmanKart on my server, I hit a guy with the red shell. He's all like, "This is what u get 4 being mean" and leaves. He IMPLIED that I was a n00b. For using my weapons. Makes me wonder what n00bs think when playing games.

When somone at this forums (thought) he saw me on srb2 and called me a noob on a Topic and I was like,(Wow I havent been on Srb2 for like 6 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back