The worst reasons you've been called "A Noob"

Status
Not open for further replies.
For aimbotting, despite never using one.

Winning is also one, as well as using the rail ring. (God, I just <3 that thing. D:)

For complaining about lag in a n00b server. For using Chaos Shift to make accessing different area's easier. For being myself, which made me the most popular guy in school.

For everything :P (not that exact, but I must admit that the most ridiculous situations in netgames have to do with me, like when I closed a jail in SonicFreak94's map and crushed myself with its bars XD).

Chaos Knux said:
For complaining about lag in a n00b server. For using Chaos Shift to make accessing different area's easier. For being myself, which made me the most popular guy in school.

Well changing characters isn't bad, but by typing in chat "Chaos Shift! Tails!" and stuff like "somebody has broken the chaos seal..." its not hard to believe that that has labeled you as a n00b to some people.

However I think that calling someone a n00b has become an irrational insult more often than an actual description of a user's status. Therefore its always going to be for a stupid reason, especially when you clearly are not a n00b.

I got a worst reason to have been called a n00b. None.

Just joined a server named "KA-17"(hardly join using my own name, unless I join servers with people I know) and got called a n00b within about 5 seconds....right.....

After he called me a n00b, he said he was gonna kill himself, attempt suicide, and more emo stuff. Then I got banned.

Funny how in most cases people always get called n00bs by other n00bs.(in some cases emo people or those who are in a really bad mood)

Super mystic sonic said:

Hey SMS, how's that DirectX10 full-motion video mod of SRB2 going? The one with the unshaded overpowered recolour, y'know.

Spazzo said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Hey SMS, how's that DirectX10 full-motion video mod of SRB2 going? The one with the unshaded overpowered recolour, y'know.

Nope. That was one of the better reasons to have been called a n00b. Last time I checked, y'know, this was about the worst reasons why you were called a n00b.

Oh, and its 52% done. *mauled*

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Super mystic sonic said:
HAHA, I **** my pants on that comment.

...Eww. Clean those pants of yours. Right now.

How can you NOT have a "worst n00b moment", even though you have plenty of "n00b moments"? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Spazzo said:
How can you NOT have a "worst n00b moment", even though you have plenty of "n00b moments"? That makes no sense whatsoever.

....you didn't get what I said. The title says "worst reason why you've been called a n00b."

My worst reason was none. I just joined a server(camouflaged, if you want to know that) and got called a n00b for no reason. Thats why I said none.

The title doesn't say "worst n00b moment", you know. It says "worst reason why you've been called a n00b."

If you want my worst n00b moment, though, it was this:

Fisher joined the channel
<Fisher> hi
<SMS> LOL!
<Fisher> ....
<SMS> Oh...yeah. Right. HatMan left, huh?
<Fisher> Did he make a joke or something?
<SMS> no.
<Fisher> Then whats there to lol about?
<SMS> His name, man. His freakin' name! Who goes call himself Hatman?!
<Fisher> Who goes call himself Super Mystic Sonic?
<SMS> Hey, I already requested Lonewolf as name, but the admins are reeeaaaalllllyyyy slow. But then again, I like speed, so it makes sense for me to think of them as slow...right?
<SMS> I bet I'm pretty fast at naughty stuff too *maniacal laughter*
<Fisher> ..er...right.
Fisher left the channel.
<SMS> ....
<THMS> I heard that.
<SMS> Well, excuse me, princess.
SMS left the channel.

I remember something SRB2-related now, but I wasn't necessarily called a noob.

I was in a netgame. I think Roboegg99 was hosting it because it was using his level pack. And you all know how flat and linear most of his levels are. I was using Tails and finishing his levels really quickly, and he was getting annoyed so he paused the game and set forceskin to Sonic and called me a cheater.

A cheater... for using Tails.

I don't know how many times, but there are a few...

Reason #1
Some player telling you give startlives 99, I don't really do this anymore, and once I refused to do it, he called me a noob and left. (Same goes for startrings.)

Reason #2
Having a player that hates you for muting chat. I muted chat for a reason, because it was too much talking, and I was telling them to tone it down abit, one of them said I'm an edit, the other said I suck, so they both leave before I could ban them, after awhile like maybe yetserday, one of them comes back saying we meet again, them he said, *I cannot belive that people still come here after you been an (Insert swear word here.). Heck, what did I do? Maybe it was during the time I muted chat back then? I was trying to explain and he kept saying U then noob, so instead I just ban him, because he needs to get a clue. (Which won't happen I bet.)

Reason #3
During match, I was just basicly winning one time with the settings at normal, just like you everytime netgame server default. After I shot the guy with a ring a coulbe of times, he said I'm using hax, and I said Hax? He then calls me a noob and then leaves the game. (Basicly, this useally happens quite often for me now.

There are many more reasons, but I don't really want to make this post TOO big...

winning race in srb2
winning in match in srb2
saying that there aren't any wads loaded and the person kept saying there was
using strafe
taking all the persons rings in match (you know, when you shot them and run through them you can nick all there rings)

the list could go on for a while, but you get the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back