The Worst Level WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay?

Yo This Level Is Like For Cheating Why? Well Go To The First Start Of The Normal Stage Verson And Then You'll See A Whole Bunch Of Emeralds Sorry To Tell But There Is Another Problem When You Collect All The Chaos Emeralds In That Level Complete The Level And You'll Find Your Self In A Pack Of Special Stages.You May Think This Is The Perfect Chance To Get The Real Emeralds But The Game Wont Let You Unlock Secrets Because You Changed The Game In Some Way So Its Like We Did The Hard Work For Nothing If You Do This In Co-op Mode.Anyways This Is A Good Stage To Score Cause Theres Lots Of Enemys!

Re: Okay?

Silver22 said:
Yo This Level Is Like For Cheating Why? Well Go To The First Start Of The Normal Stage Verson And Then You'll See A Whole Bunch Of Emeralds Sorry To Tell But There Is Another Problem When You Collect All The Chaos Emeralds In That Level Complete The Level And You'll Find Your Self In A Pack Of Special Stages.You May Think This Is The Perfect Chance To Get The Real Emeralds But The Game Wont Let You Unlock Secrets Because You Changed The Game In Some Way So Its Like We Did The Hard Work For Nothing If You Do This In Co-op Mode.Anyways This Is A Good Stage To Score Cause Theres Lots Of Enemys!
Uh thanks? :?

Re: Okay?

Silver22 said:
Way too long. And, when you pick up the *ahem* emeralds, it's supposed to warp you to the Special Stage. So, when you get a bunch of tokens, it sends you to a bunch of Special Stages.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
DarkKitsune said:
simsmagic said:
Huh, now I feel like making a single player level called "Teh Awsumest Zone" and enter it in the level design contest.
Already done.
Yeah I recall that name.........:?
"Teh Awesumest Zone" was made by Sonict in the Mar-Apr07 contest as a joke map.

DarkKitsune said:
simsmagic said:
Huh, now I feel like making a single player level called "Teh Awsumest Zone" and enter it in the level design contest.
Already done.

I meant with a single player level, the one in that contest was a circuit race.

simsmagic said:
DarkKitsune said:
simsmagic said:
Already done.

Well that sounds cool. on Edge doesn't know, don't judge a zone but its name.

um

I think some of you guys are being to hard on him. The stage is cool the first time you play it but after its not that good. I hope you make a good stage in the future. One more thing dont make the name of this subject agen, it ignorant. Not saying that you are ignorat but that was a bad name. Although it was pretty catchy. :s

Hmm, if you put over-powered HMS123311 here, you find out that there are over 1000 rings, and you also stop recieving extra lives for them after 500. Interesting...

Oh yeah, and you can score more points here just destroying the badniks then going through the entire SRB2 storyline.

If you want, I can make a video of it.

srb20003av9.png

My first map. It's much worse than yours.

simsmagic said:
DarkKitsune said:
simsmagic said:
Already done.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Digiku entered a SP level called "Teh Awsumest Level Zone" a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back