the wierdest glitch ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Destiny

dealer of Retribution.
i was just in a netgame and i added in acidmissle , mystic realm, srb2jte.wad, sonicoverdrive.wad and emeraldstart.wad and for some reason after i went to the arena zone and then went somewhere else whenever i spindashed i would spawn eggmans it spawned like 20 eggmen!

then whenever i thoked i would get shot by eggman super blasts
it was crazy. i was with light the elementa he'll tell you

Well, that's what happens when you combine all those WADs.

Sonic Overdrive uses the first freeslots for custom spinitems, leading to this special abilities.
Mystic Realm and Acid Missile use those same slots for custom bosses. This leads to glitching if you combine them.

Also, don't add SRB2JTE.wad, else you'll awaken the true nature of the Supervirus, which won't kill you per-say, but destroy your life until you're pushed into suicide.

Sonic Destiny said:
ummm what will srb2jte.wad do? O_O you have official got me on pins and needles draykon

If he told you, he'd have to kill you...

Uh, ya. Well all the Supervirus does to me is crash Software. I'm somewhat resistant to it's awesome power ;)

Ya, the *Super*Virus can go whereever it wants. I never got it before. It's scared of me and ran away when I downloaded it. Even if it came back, I would've sniped it. XP

The actual jte wad does absolutely nothing that I'm aware of without the exe.

Oh, exept make you commit suicide, like Draykon said.

Sonic Destiny said:
*cry* why do you torment me?! .... i cant believe how mean you guys are.... *cry*

We aren't being mean, merely telling the truth, and adding all of those wads is insane anyways. Not to mention the horiffic lag that would cause in Netplay.

Add-ons are meant to change the game. If add hundreds of them at the same time, don't expect srb2 to be normal.

Kiddytails said:
Ya, the *Super*Virus can go whereever it wants. I never got it before. It's scared of me and ran away when I downloaded it. Even if it came back, I would've sniped it. XP

If I recall, I think I remember that if you have Doom Builder/SRB2 Doom Builder open while launching SRBJTE, it will bring up the supervirus, but I'm not sure.

[EDIT] Scratch that, regular Doom Builder.

this just happeded to me today at kiddytails's server i was on ctf and i was knux on the red team but i was grey!!! i have pics but i dont know how to post them on here.

Damn. Have you guys ever thought that that was just a simple glitch in srb2? Does EVERYTHING have to be able to be done yourself?

You people are startrings to get on my nerves why are you going off topic?
I made this topic to just tell everyone about what happened in a netgame, not to talk about the supervirus!

EDIT: You people are starting to get on my nerves why are you going off topic?
I made this topic to just tell everyone about what happened in a netgame, not to talk about the supervirus!

(XD i said startrings before)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back