The topic for sharing Art, Ideas, Stories, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chuck Norris?!

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
  • I drew a caricature of one of my dad's friends and the head looks like this:
  • I know what you're thinking....."Oh my god! It's Chuck Norris!" People have been saying that alot today when they see it. Even I believe that it looks like Chuck Norris. It looks like Chuck Norris with an odd, surprised expression on his face with his lips in some strange rolled up sorta' look.
Lol whenever I play balderdash with my family I usally come up with only two words: Chuck Norris. Ever wonder what my family is llike? You really don't wanna know.

I'm working on a Sonic poster....you might actually be impressed with it. I think it's one of my best so far. The problem is that I'm not finished with it. I'll post it when I finish tweaking, adjusting, and polishing it off.

Pacman Fever
pacmanfeverbysasuketoucpx9.png
[/

Ice said:
Just read through the topic, and wow, boy do you liek to show off...
Not that much, now... Really, I look back at my first posts in this topic, and I seemed quite silly. Really..... I hope to correct those mistakes.

I have a story floating around in my head, it's been there for the last 6 years, but I haven't developed my drawing skills enough to draw it into a comic. I do have some early drawings somewhere, let me see if I can find them...BTW PM me for the story (for some reason, I'd be more than willing to tell it to Sentry, protector.)

EDIT: There's the protagonist. This was from an early try at the series back in 2006
[/url]

Chisuun, my character, Greg the Cat, is actually part of his own series (that I'm also trying to get off the ground) as well as a Sonic fan character. If you read the first chapter to my story, you'd understand. In fact, ever since I started my own series Chronicles/Adventures in Gordawn, I've used that interdimensional time space continuum net as an excuse to have Other Worlders in some of my RPGs and have my character go through different characters' worlds. I might consider doing a Zim one.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Chisuun, my character, Greg the Cat, is actually part of his own series (that I'm also trying to get off the ground) as well as a Sonic fan character. If you read the first chapter to my story, you'd understand. In fact, ever since I started my own series Chronicles/Adventures in Gordawn, I've used that interdimensional time space continuum net as an excuse to have Other Worlders in some of my RPGs and have my character go through different characters' worlds. I might consider doing a Zim one.

Well, where do I read it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back