The "Things" doesnt appear to the map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

I have a problem.

The problem is, that when I start SRB2 Doom Builder, and choose SRB2 IWAD (the 2.0.4 one) I noticed, that it says "1.09 IWAD, and Sonic Robo Blast v.1.09 in the upper bigger box in files tab. How to change it?

Gawd, that's what! (this was the previous question.) Fixed.

Another problem. Why the Things doesnt appear when I put them to the map? Example: I put an Spring to floor. I tested the level, it didnt show up. There where Unknown dont-find-sorry problems, indeed.

But anyway, whats wrong?

Last edited:
You have to tell SRB2DB to use the "v2.0" config, downloadable from here. Place that into your DB folder. Now, go into your DB folder and delete "srb2ex.cfg". That will keep DB from loading the 1.09 config.

If you want to edit levels for whatever reason in v1.09, click on the "Edit" tab on the main screen, then "Map Options...", click on the dropdown box that says "Sonic Robo Blast 2 v1.09", and change it to "v2.0", and that should work. You'll have to set this config every time you start a new level in 2.0.

Okay, fixed.

Another problem: Now the Things doesnt appear when I put them to the map.

Whats wrong?

You're still using the 1.09.4 config, reload the wad file and at the map chooser, click the dropdown box and change over to the 2.0 config.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back