The system/games your glad to have right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N64:
Conkers bad fur day
Super Smash Brothers
Super Mario 64 [but who isn't]
Donkey Kong 64
and many more

X-box:
Doom 3
Conker Live And Reloaded

GameCube:
Super Mario Sunshine
Alien Hominid

PS2:
Ratchet & Clank
Jak & Daxter
Jak II
Jak 3

GameBoy:
Super Mario Bros 3
EarthWorm Jim
Donkey Kong Country 1, and 2
Alien Hominid
Sonic Advance 1, 2, and 3

SNES:
Super Mario World
Super Mario All Stars
Donkey Kong Country 3

NES:
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros 3
MegaMan 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and ,6

Wii:
Super Paper Mario

Nintendo DS:
Super Mario 64 DS
New Super Mario Bros
Super Princess Peach [I am not a girl]
Yoshi's Island DS

Dreamcaster said:
Jason The Hedgehog said:
Custom Robo Arena, DS

Custom Robo battle revolution, Gamecube

(unnamed custom robo), WII

Fixed. Custom Robo Batlle Revolution was for GCN. There hasn't even been a confirmed Custom Robo for Wii.

Or did you mean Pokemon Battle revolution? It's easy to get both games confused.

Ah, sorry about that, I Pre-ordered mine with a national game card. Basically ordered from europe. They have three Custom Robo games for Wii. I really want all three of them, Custom Robo is my favorite.

GCFreak said:
Just an update, since I have my Wii, I'm glad to have Wii Sports, it's really fun.

Wii comes with wii sports. I would like to have.. I have mostly every mario and sonic game there is for my wii. Oh ya! Mario strikers charged.

Guitar Hero II (360)
-Is there any need to explain? Buy it, now. Or you could wait till 3 comes out, which is going to be available on every system ever apparently.

Gears Of War (360)
-Sweet campaign and kick-ass online, pwnz0ring n00bs never seems to get old, for optimum pleasure, make sure you have plenty of Chuck Norris/Film Quotes to rub some salt into their wounds.

Half Life 2 (PC)
-Garry's Mod FTW

Doom (Every system ever)
-When I lack the concentration or energy to play anything else, I generally tend to turn to this for a quick blast.

Bomberman Live (360)
-Bomberman. On the internetz. Buy. (comes with new game modes and a create-a-bomberman thing as well, quite good value for money)

(Insert Wii party game here, there certainly isn't any shortage :P)

Thats all that really comes to mind for now, I think.

josh the hedgehog said:
GCFreak said:
Just an update, since I have my Wii, I'm glad to have Wii Sports, it's really fun.

Wii comes with wii sports. I would like to have.. I have mostly every mario and sonic game there is for my wii. Oh ya! Mario strikers charged.

I know, I'm glad it came with the Wii.

Jason The Hedgehog said:
Ah, sorry about that, I Pre-ordered mine with a national game card. Basically ordered from europe. They have three Custom Robo games for Wii. I really want all three of them, Custom Robo is my favorite.

There aren't any for Wii, unless your counting the N64 ones that were in Japanese, but I don't think they're on the virtual console yet. Even still there would be only 2(because the virtual console doesn't emulate GBA games), and there hasn't been a confirmed reg. console one yet. Theres a really good chance, but not confirmed.

If you are talking about the first American one, that's the Gamecube one. You can play it on the Wii, but that doesn't mean it's a Wii game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back