The Supervirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykotic

After doing a bit of playing around in JTE I've come to a conclusion. The supervirus isn't so random. I do speed runs from GFZ1-3 and I noticed. Eggman had weird looking sprites (The virus) on him. At 45 seconds something weird happened. The game got all staticky and stayed like that for 10 minutes. Then I turned off the game and turned it back on. at GFZ3 It happened again, but this time I killed eggman pretty quick. So it didn't happen.

So Basically when you see Eggman with those weird sprites here's what you do. KICK HIS ASS FAST IF YOU DON'T WANT THE SUPERVIRUS. If you want it, just wait around 'til your game gets all screwy.

I wonder if the same could be said for Castle Eggman 3?

I dunno I think you have to trigger to do that like when you start it press Pause Break, ALT, or ~.
Then comes the static and a picture of JTE saying something about the power.

My method is to give myself 99 lives then use the supervirus command so I seppuku myself and restart GFZ3. I've gotten the virus once or twice doing this. It just takes time.

See, the supervirus has something to do with your actions in the game. Something about when you actually play the game, or when you don't, but it doesn't have any thing to do with the seppukku you guys are committing.

I remember something about playing GFZ3 a bunch of times. That's why I seppuku whenever there's not a virus eggman in it.

Crüsäder said:
Chaos said:
How odd, SuperVirus just kills me when I use it, and it never turns on.

You have to type "I CARRY THE SUPERVIRUS", but with the quotes. WITH the quotes.

it just says, "you too huh, sorry, it seems that an immunity has been built up now"

THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!
Come on people, if it really was a virus, JTE would so banned right about now!!
Just think for a minute!
But, how to get it to work is still a mistery. I bet JTE knows, but he's just not telling.

I've got it to come up at least 15 times in a row once. From about 8:00 pm. to 9:00 pm. The trick is to **spoiler has bean corrupted by the Super Virus.** At least, it worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back