• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Super Sonic WAD is COMPLETE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSNTails has already made Super sonic for 1.09, but i dont think you can play as him in netgames.

Ooh, you used my SOC, yay. :0

Oh, and yeah, nice job. MAKE VECTOR NOW

Spazzo: I already have that one. In fact, I was the one who told him to do it in the first place. I want a 3D Vector. :(

Do not tell me to make one myself, or I shall abuse you with my phallus.

Bigboi is right, nobody reads these. Word.

I've noticed only one bug so far, and that's when Super Sonic collects all seven Chaos Emeralds and attempts to transform into, err, Super Sonic. The Superman music is still playing when you attempt to do this, though your ring count does not deplete, nor are you invincible, since the Super Sonic skin replaces the Sonic sprite files. I'm not sure how to, but you can attempt to prevent Super Sonic from "transforming," like Tails and Knuckles, so it wouldn't look weird in gameplay.

When are you going to make it so that when you are normal sonic and turn into supersonic you use the finished supersonic sprites?

Omega, use this for SPMoves! Along with the flashy stuff you have for ss now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back