The Super Sonic Monitor (supermonitor.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Zero said:
I have a rather extreme suggestion

if it isnt against the rules someone should make a wad that allows debug mode in netplay/2p

or even better, a wad that allows two ppl at one computer in netplay(via the splitscreen command maybe? )

The debug mode thing Is called "OBJECTPLACE" and you cannot access it in Netplay/2P

That happend when I was knuckles so Im guessing you have to be someone who has a superform in the game to use it, so knuckles and tails dont work.

Actually, if you hit it while you have zero rings as someone without a superform, then you'll get -1 rings, which the game dosen't handle properly.

If you have at least one ring however, you'll flash yellow, and enter your standing frames.

They did, but this is SRB2, not S3&K.
When will you people realise that Sonic Team never made a game without a major screw up somewhere?

Hmm... Good point, but what of... Never mind, the trackball on it was its mistake. What of Sonic Advance, other than horrible sprites?

FuriousFox said:
...and having it give you 50 rings (the Super Sonic powerup stuff overlaps with the ring amount setting)....

Maybe whoever makes the map should just put either 5 normal ring monitors or 2 super ring monitors right next to it.

Hey, since you can only award rings in multiples of 12, why not just give them 60 rings?

SSNTails said:
Hey, since you can only award rings in multiples of 12, why not just give them 60 rings?

...Or 600 rings. That is, if you're an HMS123311(or whatever-the-heck-that-number-was) fan.

Joshthehedgehog said:
Didn't the monitors turn sonic HYPER in S3/K?

They turned you Super if you were Tails or didn't have all 14 Emeralds (S3K only). Tails would probably glitch if you went Super Tails in S3 alone.

EDIT:

I remember that. It was in MCZ. I fell in. Sure was annoying, it was practically a death pit.

Icer, please use the edit button.

And it works just like it did in S3&K, add the wad, then use objectplace until you find a monitor with an S on it. Then place it, and pop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back