The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd

The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd V4.0 (Beta Redux Redux)

For some reason, it keeps giving me the sigs error even after putting that right files on. Did I do something wrong or is anyone else having the same problem?
1703572987248.png

yes

Hello. Just wanted to say thank you for beta release, but I encounter error, when running compiled game (I compiled with command make LINUX64=1 NOOBJDUMP=1 NOVERSION=1 NOUPX=1 HAVE_DISCORDRPC=1) on Linux using bitten2up repository https://git.do.srb2.org/bitten2up/The-Story-of-Uncapped-Revengence-Discord-the-3rd with "tsourdt3rd-2213" branch. I used the latest DIscordRPC commit 963aa9f3e5ce8. Maybe you are already aware, but just in case I will provide logs from game and GDB in attachment.

Attachments

• GDBLog.txt
    12.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Hello. Just wanted to say thank you for beta release, but I encounter error, when running compiled game (I compiled with command make LINUX64=1 NOOBJDUMP=1 NOVERSION=1 NOUPX=1 HAVE_DISCORDRPC=1) on Linux using bitten2up repository https://git.do.srb2.org/bitten2up/The-Story-of-Uncapped-Revengence-Discord-the-3rd with "tsourdt3rd-2213" branch. I used the latest DIscordRPC commit 963aa9f3e5ce8. Maybe you are already aware, but just in case I will provide logs from game and GDB in attachment.
i actually am not aware of this, ive been compiling with make -C src/ HAVE_MIXERX=1 HAVE_DISCORDRPC=1 CCACHE=1 -j4
and i haven't seen that crash before

Hey everyone, just so you know, this SIGSEGV issue is most likely being caused by config.cfg. The easiest fix for it is to go in and remove this section of the file:
midisoundbank "./timidity" midisoundfont "sf2/8bitsf.SF2" midiplayer "OPNMIDI" modfilter "Default" musicpref "MIDI"

You could also just back up the config file and then delete it too if that doesn't fix it.

ok ill try
Post automatically merged:

Hey everyone, just so you know, this SIGSEGV issue is most likely being caused by config.cfg. The easiest fix for it is to go in and remove this section of the file:
midisoundbank "./timidity" midisoundfont "sf2/8bitsf.SF2" midiplayer "OPNMIDI" modfilter "Default" musicpref "MIDI"

You could also just back up the config file and then delete it too if that doesn't fix it.
didnt work

Last edited:

didnt work
Post automatically merged:

ok a bit of an update, it actually worked but i could barely join any servers, i tried to join my fav server (zyphyr's pt) but it kept crashing every time i joined

Last edited:
the fix for the memory error
go to tsourdt3rd's zip file and open the assets folder
put every file from the required and semi-required folders into the root directory of srb2

how unfortunate it is that the mod just doesnt seem to load??? if it does, its certainly gotten harder to download than before

how unfortunate it is that the mod just doesn't seem to load??? if it does, its certainly gotten harder to download than before
How it works is just put everything, if you have put the semi required stuff before then you gotta put it again, same goes for the jukebox

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back