The SRB2soundpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for the sake of constructive criticism, I'm going to download it.
But, you really should keep music packs to yourself. I mean, come on, 50+ megs? If everyone who made a music pack actually submitted it, well, you get the point. Music packs are only good if it's part of a large-scale mod.

You placed the new music in places were they shouldn't be... Plus I hate the SA2 jumping sound... Not worth it seeing as it takes up 50 MG...

Let's start with...
I REALLY don't like seeing your avatar in the game.
AT ALL.
Second, You forgot to make the Spindash a doom wave, and therefore, fail.
Third, if you're going to use SA2 music for invincibility, you have to make the invincibility last as long as the music. Same for Speed shoes.
Third, SA/2/Heores music in SRB2 is unoriginal, to say the least.
It works, but to make a public wad is dumb. I can think of quite a few songs I'd play Super Sonic as rather than What I'm Made of. Basically, this is dumb, and NOT worth it.

Its good.But the music is in wrong places.

Even though its your music pack I would like to request a tune.

I think the mystic realm zone tune should be the song
I am all of me.

Sorry, but this fails, big.

You would need to change the levels themselves to even come close to the music used.
Secondly, What the hell went wrong with the title screen music? It sounds like its recorded, it hurts my ears x.x
STH music does not fit at all with the finish level screen.

Sorry, but this fails, big.

You would need to change the levels themselves to even come close to the music used.
Secondly, What the hell went wrong with the title screen music? It sounds like its recorded, it hurts my ears x.x
STH music does not fit at all with the finish level screen.

The only reason to still release the full version is because I wanna play netgames with it. Its 100MB, but if you have nothing to do, and are prepared to take some serious loading time in SRB2, this might be some good to you.

THE FULL VERSION OF SRB2SOUNDPACK

I added songs to the mystic realm and emerald levels. I didn't do any editing to the older songs, but it works![/url]

Yay, another wad to avoid.

Anyway, if you're the only one that will use it, because it has music you want to use, why don't you just edit music.dta?

ree-c said:
Yay, another wad to avoid.

Anyway, if you're the only one that will use it, because it has music you want to use, why don't you just edit music.dta?

That would make me unable to join netgames or host netgames that people can join, wouldn't it?

No, my music.dta has been edited, and I can still netgame.

The MD5 check for the music.dta is a little diferent to other wads, it allows it to be modified, BUT, if there is a non-music lump in there (map, GFX, etc.), then it will disallow the game to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back