The SRB2 Master Server (SRB2MS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like some bad luck going around. The master server got wrecked on the same date of...you know 9/11. Its like sometimes every 9/11 people experience bad luck. At least where i live at. Nah, mabey its just me.

I was being sarcastic when I said. ¨Hmmmm yeah¨

Master Server´s Cue and LoganA, and they´re doing just fine.

You can't really compare a terrorist attack to a scheduled maintenance of a Sonic fangame website. Just saying.

Yeah that is true since the terrorist attack was planned out by...terrorists. The server fail came completely out of nowhere. I guess i was trying to say something about luck but is just pointless now to do that.

When I try to check the servers on SRB2 ingame it just shows a message,"Currently having problems connecting to the Master Server." Is it because of the things listed in the main post?

@Mark: The Master Server broke. It'll be back when it's done. :3 (Could be days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, milleniums...) (My guess is about a month)

Also, Cue's signature leaded me to this post in a "Suggest things for the MS" link in his signature, so I'm guessing this topic is where you suggest Master Server features. :3
I vants all ze features before the crash, with the ability to refresh the entire list without pressing F5. I hated looking for Casual rooms, refreshing and it always changing to Standard each time. >.>

Man im startin to miss the MS. Usually after a loooong day of hangin out with friends i wuld just go on the computer and automatically click on srb2 and try to get on the MS. I have a feeling its gonna be awhile till we all can play CTF again. *sob*

Yes, well, constantly whining and moaning about it isn't exactly going to motivate me to get it back up, is it? I tried poking it with a stick this morning, but it's playing a bit of a silly game.

Silly game? Like what? I'm interested. :3

...I wonder if you could like, edit the code to prevent the sillyness? :S

Well i know they must try their best to fix the server. Too bad i chose the moment to make a comeback on SRB2 when the server is down ^^'

Atleast the single player mode is challenging...not really after the 5 time but still it's enjoyable. All i would need would be mysticrealm working on 2.0.6 and i could play until the server is fixed.

I place my bets that if we keep whining about this it might come back even later than next Thursday.

Thanks for the links guys.

Well for the server i don't care if it takes like 1 or 2 month but atleast if it's getting back up i will be glad.

Like i already said guys we just need to wait a little more. Server gestion is harder then it looks and there is always something that doesn't work so you got to understand that they are doing what they can...even if they take their time atleast they are doing it...i think xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back