The Srb2 equivalent of getting blue balled.

Eggy_Rosevelt_91

Autozone Cheese Nips
(No offense to any addon creators out there)
Untitled394_20240106182805.png

That still sounds pretty disrespectful to me. A lot of work still goes into Kart addons, dismissing them out of hand because they aren't vanilla seems rude.

That still sounds pretty disrespectful to me. A lot of work still goes into Kart addons, dismissing them out of hand because they aren't vanilla seems rude.
Not really lol also if think that's somehow "rude", you really need to get off the internet, if you think that's actually "rude"
Post automatically merged:

Not really lol also if think that's somehow "rude", you really need to get off the internet, if you think that's actually "rude" (The OP even said "No offense" smh)

bro thinks having an opinion is disrespectful, wth

Oh I am sorry-
Mods both kart and 2.2 are equally good

Now that I think about this post,yeah it's rude
I kinda made this post thinking it was funny without thinking about how hard it is for others to make mods

dang (also I'm not requesting a felix mod either,if anyone was wondering)

My sincere apologies
I don't want to hurt anyone on here.
Post automatically merged:

I kinda don't wanna post this anymore

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back