The sonic that can summon animals

What do you think of the summoning animals teqnique?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• ok

• An embarrasment to the meaning of abilities

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said I was stressing about it?

YOU.

And it Was obvious that he was joking about the psy/chic powers thing, But I was just telling him that it wasn't psy/chic powers he should be joking about.

The character doesn't have psy/chic powers. The animals just appear out of nowhere, which he is not doing.

Looks like you're stressing about it.

The wad doesn't work?
Well it's not really good anyway.
It just spawns animals.
Don't make a fuss about it.

WAD master said:
Who said I was stressing about it?

YOU.

And it Was obvious that he was joking about the psy/chic powers thing, But I was just telling him that it wasn't psy/chic powers he should be joking about.

The character doesn't have psy/chic powers. The animals just appear out of nowhere, which he is not doing.

Looks like you're stressing about it.

No, I wasn't streessing about it

Um...am i the only one who gets a complete overhaul of the special stage when i upload this, and the fact that monitors and springs dont work?

It's really pissing me off. I get SuperSonic after the first stage, but i cant get past the second because of the dang row of springs!!!

Ive figured out how to surpass that no-spring glitch! ^^

First, Upload jrose05's Ultra-complete gamedata file onto your computer.

Then, upload that flickiefirer WAD.

After the first act of zone 1, if you got that special zone, you'll have SuperSonic at your disposal. But the second act has an area where you'll never be able to reach because springs wont work. This is where the godcheats come in. Set the gravity to something very low, then jump. You'll be able to float anywhere this way, and you'll never need to use a spring anyway! ^^

The wad's pretty buggy, and kinda weird. but its still kinda funny. so I'd have to vote this as an ok wad on the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back