• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Sonic Team Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
An idea

Here are 2 ideas:(1) make the nights area a real nights level, where you activate it by the same means as the level in the fangame (by hitting the srb2-ified palace) then destroy the ideya capture, and exit the way you came in. (2) have someone rip some models from each of the game's included, and have the main character(s) doing something relative to the series (like beat buttons and amigo from samba de amigo and ulala and a morolian dancing, as well as props from space channel 5), and if they can get slopes and looping right, they could be inserted into sonic as well. Plus, for chu chu rocket, make boosters that look like colored direction tiles!

i was just tossing out ideas that would make this level more interesting in my opinion. they dont have to be used, i just wanted to give something for him to consider.*******!!

I think that this level is nice, but, the FOF's telling wich area are you about to enter are really bad.

I was browsing and I found this topic and I like the idea.Mabey you can make a fright fest version of it for halloween ,I'm not saying you need to make one I'm just suggesting it. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back