• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Sonic Team Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
RA, did you ever get around to aligning the textures for the overhead signs? From what I have seen, they aren't realy pretty looking on the wall.

Remember:
Forcechar = 0 is forchar to Sonic
If you don't want a forcechar, then don't put Forcechar at all in the header.

Why can't you activate light-dash in there? I used object place to make a ring rollercoaster, but everytime I try to activate Light-dash, it turns off almost immediatly...

Omega the Hedgehog said:
It's nice, but it needs custom textures. Generic run-of-the-mill SRB2 defaults don't quite cut it in a level like this...
I know. I'm working on it. Any suggestions? Fox: Yes.

Cant wait to see it done. I really want to ride the ring rollercoaster.
Oh yeah, I have an idea. What if you have a bunch of rings all around the park, then you can lightdash and zoom across it all.

just a suggestion:

maybe have a teleporter in the PSO area that brings you to a green field/forestlike area (like the actual planet that the game takes place on)

Hmnn..... You know that Supersonic from the NiGHTS level? I think the rollercoaster should be him flying between gaps and things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back