The sequel to s_fawfulpack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the point of my level was that you would die the first time, and learn from that. Due to numerous complaints, I'm going to try to avoid that from now on.

Also, tiny platforms are annoying, which is why I hate AGZ3. Making tiny platforms crumble makes it even more annoying. Another thing you should learn. And sometimes your moving platforms move so slow and high that I don't even know they exist sometimes when I come to the area.

Read this article for some tips.

Fawful, I actually really like this. The difficulty reminds me of I Wanna Be the Guy (in short, it was made to be the most difficult games ever) - And this does just that, except in SRB2. I believe that you are the first one in SRB2 to make a level pack so terribly, frustratingly, difficult that it actually becomes fun. You have turned what should be bad level design into greatness.

fawfulfan said:
Well, the point of my level was that you would die the first time, and learn from that. Due to numerous complaints, I'm going to try to avoid that from now on.
That wouldn't be too bad, except SRB2 has a lives system. The concept would be so bad, except you game over so much. Could you put in a live monitor at both the start of the level and at the star posts please?

You'd also have to put a Star Post right before that place because I don't want to have to take all that effort to get there. Frost Flare completely falls apart once you get past the first turret.

WHAT!?!? I added the wad and whenever I try to play it says you need to unlock this level first!!!!!!

Oh, and when you're collecting the emeralds, make sure you collect them AS SONIC, or it won't unlock MKB.

Well, I played the game through like five times as tails, collecting all 7 emeralds each time, and I didn't unlock Mario Koopa Blast. Just when I was at my wit's end, I tried it as Sonic instead, and that time it worked. I think it's because if the character who collects the emeralds can't actually use them to go super, like tails or knux, it doesn't count.

Fawful, don't use Sector Tag 424. That is what is causing the problem. It is a watermark tag so people simply don't warp there via console or try to put it in a WAD themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back