The scariest thing that stalked you in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The queen vortex larva... technically you were supposed to stalk her but if you did so poorly (which was easy) she quickly turned on you.

From Ecco II: Tides of Time...

And haven't I said this before in a different topic? v_v

My asshole brother when we play SRB2. :V
Or when we race and I'm Amy but he steals all my Rings.

ola said:
GLADOS from Portal
Since when did GLaD stalk you? Last I checked, she was mounted from the ceiling. Anyways, when I was very little and playing Super Mario 64, the thwomps always scared me to death. I have absolutely no idea why, they just did. Also, when I first came across them, the detons startled me greatly. But, the one that beat all for me were the wallmasters from the Legend of Zelda.

Tails in Sonic 2. Really. It makes me jump when he goes off the screen then suddenly dashes right past me.
Yes, I know I have problems. Deal with it.

The wallmaster wasn't scary. He was annoying. I get so close to opening the door and he pulls me out of the room.

Those giant red spiny things are more scary in the dark when you're young. As a kid, I always had to walk carefully ot avoid it.

You'll laugh, but when I was younger, I was scared to find the active sentinel in XMen 2 in the third stage x_X Once I was next to its mouth and I couldn't even enter because I was scared... X_x

Many things, The freakin' Wallmaster from Ocarina of Time, I would just be walking when...... *SNATCH* Some kind of chopped off hand grabs me. The second thing would be those dang on Dinosaurs from Turok, they show up out of no where. The #3 would be the flood. #4 Would have to be campers on Halo 3 Online, they piss me off so badly.

As soon as I enter a glitchedroom in one of my games, there's something bigger than the tv and all I hear is slahing and me dieing and it just pops up and its ugly and its more scary than anything the firest time you see it

Um.... What?

But anyways, the old man who would be stalking you in Tomb Raider at the mansion thing used to piss me off whenever he came out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back