the revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going out on a limb here and saying that it's more likely to be a RAM or CPU based crash due to not being able to manage so many homing rings at once. Remember that your PC has to manage every single one using whatever dodgy code SSN put in to make them home in on their target.

Cue said:
I'm going out on a limb here and saying that it's more likely to be a RAM or CPU based crash due to not being able to manage so many homing rings at once. Remember that your PC has to manage every single one using whatever dodgy code SSN put in to make them home in on their target.
That what I had guessed. I had my OS updated to XP, and the soc works fine on my other comp... for a while, and they're both on XP, so I knew it wasn't the OS.

Whao

That was so crazy, I like this soc! It makes you work hard. O ya, I have vista and my computer was fine. Just saying!

Wow, Sonic must have really bean an a-hole to pi$$ off the WHOLE GAME! Before long the levels themselves will be against him! ;P Good work, I like the mayhem it adds to the experience. I got an idea! Turncoat crawlas! *plumbed*

meh, you guys will really enjoy the secret project I'm working on...

but first, to finish up Scenery.

You should make it so that there's a console command that the admin enters for the rings/scenery/enemies to attack a specific player! :D

zck2020 said:
You should make it so that there's a console command that the admin enters for the rings/scenery/enemies to attack a specific player! :D
That would require EXEs.

You can only change things that are already in SRB2 with SOCs.

EX: I can change ALIAS to KEYWORD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back