The playground is out (playground.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasa

Hi. here is my new wad. There are people using this wad in netgames.

srb20083.png

Overview

Download link

Really people are using this in netgames. I dont see that many doing that, but ill test it out.

I can already see that the fountain needs to be raised and have blocks around it unless its lake then lower it. though I'm going to go ahead and download to see.
EDIT: Oh the fountain does have a source. Well that fixes that. And the map is alright. I give it a 3/5. You lost a point since it was small.

This map has a good idea, but has some bad points:

+Yay, a park.
+I like the toboggan.
+Some detail

-Waaay too cramped. Try multiplying the Thok Barrier's size by 2.
-I hate the song for this level. GFZ2's song fits it more.
-The stairs can be hard to climb. Try adding more, and making them wider.
-I can see this being used for hangout.
-It makes you feel claustrophobic. There's no space for climbing anything, and the features get in the way of the match.

Overall, I'd give this a 2/10. I don't see this fitting more than a small match. The Rings mainly come from Monitors, which can disappear very fast.
Also, why does it say this was made by Konda? Didn't you make it, or did you work together?

She made it but in netgames his/her name is Konda.
How's the music that bad?It' fine for this level.
Good:
+Toboggans,Yay!
+The little FOF's that are crushers are good.
+You can hide in a wall,Thats funny for Hide And Seek.
+Music...Awesome!
Bad:
-The toboggan doesn't have "Control Sector Position Hit"
-Too small
-The wall with the breackable texture isn't breackable,You can walk on it.
-In the stairs that force you out...You'll have to wait and you can get hit.
-You should have another special ring(Excluding infinity.Keep it there.)Like...Auto.
Overall:2/10
You should mke it bigger.Put more things on it.

I have the auto ring hidden in those small scennery trees!
And the stairs that spins you out gives you invincibility for the movent they force you to do, so noone can hit you while you're doing it.
Oh and it says by konda because I am in netgames named as konda since I enter the whole game, and I coulden't cahnge it allways because it's boring, and people know me as Konda for a long time. And if I wrote Sasa they would be wondering who is Sasa?

I like the map.
I have played it w/ Sasa and it's great for hide and seek
But I agree on the fact that it's a little too squeezed for match games...
otherwise, good job!
6/10.

Karuno said:
Also, why does it say this was made by Konda? Didn't you make it, or did you work together?

It because Sasa = Konda.

About the map - good map for match, I don't know why did you give so low rating, Karuno. 7/10 - Good work.

Superusuario said:
He made it but in netgames his name is Konda.

Fixed.

Superusuario said:
-You should have another special ring(Excluding infinity.Keep it there.)Like...Auto.

Already exist, but hidden.

Superusuario said:
-In the stairs that force you out...You'll have to wait and you can get hit.

It's not stairs.

Actually they are speedpad (spin) and you can't get hit because when you touch them you are flashing.
Like when you use lightdash.

>The hiding spot is a bit obvious to find. Maybe it should be relocated into the room with the falling objects?
>The falling objects move a bit too fast, and way too common. I suggest toning them down a bit. It's pretty hard to get the Monitor in there.
>Try adding some more detail. The level seems pretty bland, and the flowers seem to be placed at random locations. Perhaps a waterfall, a hollow tree, and some fencing? (you'll need to enlarge the area quite a bit to fit these in)
>A tunnel system with slides. At the very top, a Weapon Ring or powerful Monitor can be placed there. The slides can be added in the same way that the tobaggons were.

I don't get it about tunel with slides. shoulden't it be used for hiding places? and the weapon on the top - where? Are you telling about underground tunel? I can't get it...

I'm talking about those slide things that you see in playgrounds. Those little fort-like things that have slides and things on it. The Weapon Ring can be placed on the roof, reachable by tree-jumping.

All we have in our paygrounds are:
-damels
-toboggans
-seesaws
-climbing irons

In some other have the tunnels.

Well, I can add waterfall, pool...

I like this wad. LOL'd at the deep sandbox. Good hiding spot.
Could be a little more playground like though. Try makeing it look real. Realistic Bars, Realistic grass, Realistic Slide, And try to Make the fountian more like this:
srb20045.png

Better, eh?

Why do I need slime texture for the floor? The one around the water one.

By the way I am planing to add a different climbing irons, add waterfalls, add tunnels, and some bouncy room, but under it can be the hiding place.

After all, the grass was supposed to be wet, not turned into water d'oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back