The new jet skating Shadow (New Download link)

How do you like it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What... they still haven't taken that down yet? I put that up thinking it would work, while on a brain fart, of course it won't work.

You can SOC additional animation though.

Draykon said:
What... they still haven't taken that down yet? I put that up thinking it would work, while on a brain fart, of course it won't work.

...Why did you add information on something you haven't tried?

Those screenshots look cool, BUT the character is way too skinny and he cant even home in on anything. :(

It's meant to be like that. It's not like every WAD has to home and thats how skinnt the hedgehogs are supposta be. Like... If you were the worlds fastest thing would you wanna stop running then get fat and stop running? Thier body's in Sa2:B were circles about as big as the top of a soda pop! :|

Ice said:
Those screenshots look cool, BUT the character is way too skinny and he cant even home in on anything. :(

Uhh.. My Shadow can home. He can lightdash and run on water to. This came with 3 versions of him if you bother to read things. JShadownoob.wad can do all of this.

Ice said:
Jman's mostly good at sprite art. His characters have problems with coherence between different frames and angles.

I still think SA2Shadow is the best shadow wad......SA2SHAdOW PWNZ U AWL (as said by the ancient n00bians)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back