The new jet skating Shadow (New Download link)

How do you like it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you to fix these earlier, but nooooo.
srb20073.png
srb20074.png

And somthing else:
srb20071.png

Now that I've actually played it, I would hardly call this complete.
Half the poses look the same from all angles, and it has no walking animation (Just running)

shadix said:
Stop your complaining and make something better if it angers you so.
It's called constructive critisism. This is a great wad and all Jman, but I gotta agree with Draykon on this one. He does kinda start in his running frames were walking should be alittle more red on the eyes then there should be.

Draykon said:
Half the poses look the same from all angles, and it has no walking animation (Just running)

It had to be like that for a reason. I did not want it to hit the running frame for a reason. srb2 only gives me 8 walking frames and 4 runnings. As you saw on the shadow noob version, 4 frames for skating does not look good at all. Shadow doesn't like walk in SA2 anyways. I can't make a detail skating with only 4 frames. Well unless I soc it in.

And dang, how did I for get his eye colors :x

Wow, this looks actually particularly good for a scratch sprite build. Compared to what's BEEN shown on these forums... They could use a little bit of work, seeing as how there's some perspective issues, but overall it's a nice quality character.

Jman said:
Draykon said:

It had to be like that for a reason. I did not want it to hit the running frame for a reason. srb2 only gives me 8 walking frames and 4 runnings. As you saw on the shadow noob version, 4 frames for skating does not look good at all. Shadow doesn't like walk in SA2 anyways. I can't make a detail skating with only 4 frames. Well unless I soc it in.

And dang, how did I for get his eye colors :x

I could easily do a Shadow wad and give it skating with 4 frames and make it look decent or somewhat decent. My only problem is my lack of patience anymore for character wads, after Senku Senya and Nitemare being only 50% finished anyways since I never got back to shading them all. I have almost no patiences to even finish Senku who only has about 60ish frames left to shade maybe less, it's been a while since I worked on it. I DO intend of finishing all my wads, it's just gonna take quite a while, once I DO finish them I could make more since I would be only doing 1 rather than 3 so I might have more patiences.

But, it still wouldn't look as good as 8 frames. Shadow don't even walk in the real games. Seriously, on ever game with shadow, he skates from the start unless you push the analog up by 1%. Now if I made Sonic, he would have a walking and running. Sounds like ya'll want to see Shadow walk than skate.

Nice, Jman, But i find it to be highly pixelated(teh frames) and you could fix that up by resizing the frames by,say... 25 percent or so. And lay off of jman(not complete, etc.) Hes probably made more wads than almost every one here,An they are good high-quality wads. I love your maps, But why do you seem to like skins more?

Well the most custom wads maybe. See my luigi was like shaded the same way, but it was highres which made it not pixelly looking at all. It seems that if I make a non-highres wad, I'm going to have to shade it a different way or just make it smaller.

And I have more skin because I like to change up.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Yous should do a Silver wad...Since you're the master at character wads!
(not a request)
Didn't Hyper Metal Sonic X start a NEXT-GEN Silver a long time ago? Anyways... Yeah now that I get why you had to make all the running frames the same, I can now yell " THIS IS AWESOME!". Jman you are like one of the best wadders here. Only 10hrs on it and it's still great.

NICE. I saw a server with it on earlier, and I couldn't get on it because of it :(.

Good job my sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back