the music

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of several composers that did the music on this game. I'd just like to point that out before everyone starts crediting me for some of the more brilliant pieces (like Techno Hill) that I had no involvement in.

For my part, I already have some nice wavetables on my hard drive, so I made the original midis based around that (made my own MP3's too), but AJ's Korg is better quality than anything I currently have, so he took the original dumbed-down GM midis and went to work from there. Several of the other composers involved did the same thing pretty much.

well I play keys and I have multiple session players who play a range of guitars from jazz to electric, acoustic to bass.

To be honest I don't use much midi in my productions, the occasional synthesized hammond b3 but apart from that I use live instruments or sampling techniques.

As soon as my studio is back up and running (refurb is taking place at the mo) I'll post up a remix of green hill or something like that..

Then the original composers can decide if they are interested in my help (free of charge, obviously!)

Semi-decent, but not exactly good, and certainly not "AMASING". Post the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back