the music

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Arrow made it, no?
and...i have no idea. Could be some music maker program, idunno.

SWEETNESS, TEH 666th POST!!!!

:D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D

I think Arrow used a keyboard or a MIDI sequencer or something, dunno.

And used another wavetable to convert the crappy sounding MIDI files into something actually decent. :P

Yeah, there are no breaks or anything, it's very high quality. I just now realized this. XP

That's totally because they went over the breaks with duct tape, I swear. Duct tape really DOES fix everything.

In all seriousness, though, that sounds about right as to how it went down. You could probably use SynthFont on the MIDIs instead, though it's not perfect.

Duct tape sticks things together, can be used to make, like, origami, protect yourself from nuclear disasters (apparently), and...

Oh, wait, Synthfont? It takes a MIDI and some soundfont files (*.SF2) you specify, and it applies 'em to result in better-sounding music. Sometimes. In other words, it does what any soundfont-compatible sound card would do, it just has the benefit of a lack of a memory limit when you're loading the soundfonts (well, for the most part, anyway), and MP3 dumping. Just add some reverb, and it can sound quite convincing.

Actually, Arrow made the original songs in midi form. SSNtails then used a korg keyboard and remade it.

That's what I was told anyways.

Hey there, I'm a music producer from the uk.

I own a recording studio in london, I've been a fan of Sonic all my life. How can I get in touch with these guys to offer them some remixes of the tunes on here?

Bring them up to date a little.

legasafe said:
I own a recording studio in london, I've been a fan of Sonic all my life.
That sounds suspiciously similar to Ratman's story, but okay. Hello. Just wait a while, SSN will post eventally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back