The most weirdest / lucky thing that ever happened to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedRaptor

One day i was at the park at with my friends, then we went to buy somethings down at the local shop when we got back my bike was missing, along with my friends scooter and my other friends skateboard. We went looking around and found the park keeper and told him what had happened, he burst out luaghing and then pointed at a hollow hazelnut bush... and our stuff was there also to make things better he left a ten pound note 3 of them to be precise!, after that i went home.

Discuss.

In my classroom there are 6 BOYS all the rest are girls , and after English and Social Studies we split up into A and B groups. I'm the ONLY BOY IN B GROUP, and just to make it even worse I take GYM with them. Yeah I like girls but you start to feel outnumbered. Today they were hitting on me.... Its scary.

[offtopic] In ALL of my classes, boys outnumber girls. [offtopic]

My life really isn't exciting, but one time I ALMOST got ran over by a drunk driver in a van while I was on my bike.

Today, My pet bird was snacking on a plant Cactus my parents have. I told him: "What are you doing now? get up there!" And he then Jumped on his cage. I think I'm the bird whisperer! *Hadoken'd*

If you know what you doing, take off every Zig? *shot*

Anyway, one of my luckier moments was when I found a video of SRB2 on YouTube, which led me to discovering this awesome game.

Silver360 said:
In my classroom there are 6 BOYS all the rest are girls , and after English and Social Studies we split up into A and B groups. I'm the ONLY BOY IN B GROUP, and just to make it even worse I take GYM with them. Yeah I like girls but you start to feel outnumbered. Today they were hitting on me.... Its scary.
Being hit on is scary?

Meh...

My bird can now say my name... >_>

So now whenever I leave him or whatever, he'll start screaming my name.

ever since my most scary topic topics like this are every where... and being hit on by a school of girls is a blessing!

The luckiest thing was when... i cant remember actually -.-

This just happen today, I was at school, and it was our last 10 minute break of the day, soo our teacher replugged the network backbone back into our class room, because he unplugs it during class, and goes off to the teacher room. One of the staff members comes in, yelling at us, telling us not use the internet during class, the whole class reminds her that it's break time, so she replies "I don't care, get off the internet!". One of my classmates say some sort of nasty remark, and then she asks,
  • "What did you say?"
    "Nothing, sorry.."
After she left the room, we were all complaining about she demanded us to do, so I start preparing a "boss key" setup, to hide my stuff ( such as firefox, httphost Proxy tunneling that I have setup with my home PC, and remote desktop that is running thru httphost tunnel). After getting that all done, 5 minutes later, she comes back, with another teacher, "Oh shit, this boss key better work!". Well it works, killing off httphost.exe, firefox.exe, and mstsc.exe. She stands there for a couple of seconds, and then she asks,
  • "Can anyone let us get around the proxy block to let us get to myspace?"
I looked at Alam, then back to the staff member, "what? why?", in my head, I was thinking "WTF? and hahahahaha!!". Now two of my classmates point to me. I think they wanted to get me in trouble, for showing my tunnel system back on Monday, the start of the new class. She walk up to me, and asks if she can use my computer to log into myspace.
  • "Ahhhh, am I in trouble?"
    "No, you're not, but could I please use your computer?"
    *sigh* "fine, let me set it up." (just after killing it when she came back to the room)
I start back up httphost and remote desktop, started up the tunnel, then log into my home PC. After waiting 20 seconds for the login box, I cover the keyboard, typed in my password, and ran up firefox. Now she tells all of us to move to the front of class, so that we can't see what she is doing.
3 minutes later, she pulls out from the front of the class, and asks why she can't login. Oops, my home proxy is blocking it, so I set firefox to bypass the proxy, and let her go on her merry way.
For the rest of the class time, most of the class could not do our labs, because of her, so we spend our time talking. hahah.

Shuffle said:
Silver360 said:
Being hit on is scary?
It's like this the good looking ones i didn't mind. THE UGLY ONES....
That's a different story.

My brother's pet snake (a young snowcorn, it's bright pink and actually pretty cute.) went missing. A week later, my mom found it slithering on top of an open door.

Oh, and we've lost it again somehow. Apparently solid plastic and a bunch of heavy items couldn't stop it.

Logan_GBA said:
[Big story]

Kill access to MySpace on it, just for the fun of it. She can't give you a detention or anything, if she does don't you think it would be a little odd when you say to the head that you were given a detention for stopping your teacher from using your home pc to do what she wants on the net?

Or, make MySpace redirect through to a shock site, always fun <3

Me learning that this one Sophomore girl could be my polar opposite...o__o;
In the sense that we like most of the same things but do some things a little differently.

The weridest thing was today my dog jump over my whole pond so I want to my dad and said "Dad!!!! Leah jumped over the whole pond!"

one time i was visiting my old school (don't ask why) and my other friend was they with a little car thing, it's massive, anyway, he was driving around in it and i was running really fast, he braked in front of my and i just leaped over it, and i was like, OMFG HOW'D I DO THAT?

Lucky...and random.
Today my dad called while I was at my aunt's for thanksgiving and he left a message just asking me to call him (I'm at my mom's house of course) When I did he just told me he was coming over to show me something and when he got here he gave me a Canon PowerShot SD1000 digital camera as an "early Christmas present". I was like wtf, it's November 22! That's probably the luckiest thing to happen to me in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back